1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Deal in a Week - T-Jet Sunbeam Beige

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by mchanna, Oct 12, 2013.

1. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Hey Ganesh thanks for the offer :)
    I'll definitely let you know if I think of selling it.

As of now I don't have any intention to sell!!
  2. GANESH H

GANESH H Amatore

Maharashtra
    Maharashtra
    Linea 1.3
    Hello mchanna , I want to share one incidence . In september 2013 i was going to meet my friend in my Flamenco red linea mjd and then one gentelman came in maruti alto and stop near my car and he started to ask about linea's milege and maintenance cost , service centers location in pune and he said he is teacher in school and want to buy my linea if possible . At that time I was using tata safari storme , linea and innova . Due to EMI's on both linea and safari i was thinking of selling linea and i said i would sell this car to you if you relly want to buy this car . I told him my expected price and he said he cant afford at that price but after 2 weeks he send his friend to see my car and finally bought my car. After that we bought Audi Q5 this year . But i still miss fiat linea . I wanted to buy another new linea but my brother said we will not buy linea again as resale value is not good and steering is heavy . But i have convienced him that if resale value is the only reason then i will buy used linea . As I beleive in TFI members cars , i gave you that offer and thank you that you took it positivey . Enjoy driving plesure in linea t jet . And yes , please do let me know in future whenever you want sell your dream machine .
    prabhjot, csr1969, Naughty and 5 others like this.
  3. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    One more trip to my native and the sunrise make me stop every time on this beautiful highway

View attachment 84607
    uploadfromtaptalk1449406637198.jpg
    mangeshtendulkar likes this.
  4. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Completed another 1000+ kms
    uploadfromtaptalk1451654052774.jpg

Odo stands at 39000 just short of 1k than planned. Wanted to hit 40k on 2015.

Thirsty record so far
    75a7a0b0f25878568d099ae6665e00cf.jpg

c2962d8eabd20b470058728d6bc31a8a.jpg
    ghodlur likes this.
  5. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    From the last few weeks I was hearing some leaking noise in exhaust.

Visited pandit this Sunday and found that packaging is damaged, bolt broken :(

uploadfromtaptalk1452043773513.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1452043788449.jpg

Repair cost 1500.
    prabhjot likes this.
  6. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Got the much needed sound deadening done for front doors at Prakash car stop. Now the sound is awesome with only 2 upgraded front speakers.

uploadfromtaptalk1458909411690.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1458909423149.jpg

Planing the rear speaker upgrade next month with the same set of speakers.
    Turbothinghy, Navneet and kedarbendre like this.
  7. Navneet

Navneet Amatore

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Linea T-Jet
    great work mchanna. which make n specification speakers did you choose?
  8. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Navneet, I have upgraded the speakers long back. Those are blaupunkt cx170 series component speakers with 300 watt output. Planing to put the same in rear door.
    Navneet likes this.
  9. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    I was on the way to goa cruising at 80-90. Suddenly near satara I noticed a loss of power followed by petrol smell. Immediately pulled to the side and checked if there is any air lock. As soon as I open the fuel cap the air rushed out but still I was hearing some sprinkling sound. Went down to check the belly and noticed a petrol fountain. Immediately switched of the engine.

View attachment 87274

Called fiat RSA, towing van arrived in 40mins.

The towing moron damaged the grill fog and headlamp. This is the way he towed :(
    uploadfromtaptalk1459082014691.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1459082025609.jpg

Here are the damages
    uploadfromtaptalk1459082048348.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1459082065592.jpg

Called RSA and blasted for this kind of service. They assured they will help in repairing.

Team at Krishna fiat satara is awesome . they arrived an hour earlier to attend me. Paresh the SA looked under the rear seat to check if there is any hit. Then he took it on the ramp and this is what we found :bang:

Black rubber is loose.

uploadfromtaptalk1459082292253.jpg

They fixed it in 10mins and we are back on road by 10am.

All in all good experience with Krishna fiat at the same time very bad with fiat RSA :(
    prabhjot likes this.
  10. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Patch of oil leaked. Almost 10ltrs gone in 60secs

uploadfromtaptalk1459083227850.jpg