1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Deal in a Week - T-Jet Sunbeam Beige

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by mchanna, Oct 12, 2013.

1. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    LoL
    I know you are always ready to make the move :D
    MakeTheMove likes this.
  2. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    @mchanna, I'll be in Pune on 1st - 3rd October and can lend a helping hand too. No selfish motive, just pure help. ;)
    mchanna likes this.
  3. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Hahahah Saket.
  4. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    TJET is ready to conquer the ladhak

1.Filming removed
    2.installed Hella dual tone loud horn for donkeys in human dress code on highway
    3. Oil changed
    4. Coolant packed 2ltrs and 1ltr engine oil
    5. All Major fuses and master fuses collected
    6. Air filter cleaned and ac filter changed
    7. New amaron 60din battery is in action now.
    pabhishek, prabhjot, varunrtr and 3 others like this.
  5. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    All the best Channa for Ladakh expedition! Have a safe journey dude!
    mchanna likes this.
  6. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Thanks Mahesh,
    Wish you the same Happy and Safe Trip!

Ready to ROAR...Follow me if you can!!!!!

IMG_20150819_121616.jpg
    pabhishek likes this.
  7. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    TJet successfully conqeruered mission Ladakh, I was very skeptical about the GC, long nose plus bigger wheel base.
    GC was an issue in some places but wheelbase and nose did not create any issues.

It has traveled 8 states covering 6500kms.
    The skid plate has got numerous hits, including couple of bigbangs. I got it straight twice one at Leh and one at chandigarh.

Overall TJet's performance is amazing in those altitudes on plain roads it was rocket!

Complete travelogue is on the way! Stay Tuned!!!!!
  8. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    T-Jet underwent much needed Exterior and Interior Cleaning process at Car Culture Pune
    Charged 3500 for the whole process and below is the complete treatment details

1 .Exterior detailing - Foam wash , Claying on painted surface , Iron removal from body surface , Tar marks removal , Hard water spots/ marks removal , Wet sanding for scratches on clear coat ( if required ) , Compounding ( rubbing) buffing machine with wool pad, Machine polishing DA machine to restore high gloss and original shine, Applying durable synthetic paint sealant to protect shine gloss and oxidisation, Chrome polish , Fibre and plastic parts detailing and dressing.
    2. Interior enrichment and detailing - Dry vaccum ,Steam to deodorize complete interior , Specialized interior cleaner foam , Wet extraction , Leather conditioning , Ac vents cleaning , Interior plastics and fibre dressing.
    3. Engine bay detailing - Cleaning of engine bay with degreaser , Hard water deposits/ mineral deposits removal , Engine dressing.
    4. Tires and alloy detailing - Tar removal from alloys , Alloy nuts cleaning , Iron deposits removal , Alloy brightening , Tire cleaning and polish , Glass cleaning.
    5. complimentary- battery terminal spray, v-belt spray, door hinges grease spray, window channel spray.
    Brands used - 3M / Meguiars / Manzerna / Wuerth / Gyeon / lake country.

Some pics of before and after
    Shareit.jpg

Few high resolution pics
    IMAG2493.jpg
    IMAG2508.jpg
    IMAG2511.jpg IMAG2515.jpg
  9. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @mchanna

Sweet. The jet has been re transformed and all set for the next drive. Its good to see that the Jet is getting the right pampering at right times. Keep it up.
  10. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Yes Girish,
    it deserves, it has performed exceptionally well exceeding my expectations.