1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

DC to AC converter

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by Cubbie, May 21, 2011.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Sunil, what is the dealer name?
    I am also planning to buy one.
  2. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    He's a computer parts dealer, I think name is Bangalore Computers(not sure got it long back). Its located on the right side beginning of SP road.
    Will try to search for the bill at home.
    1 person likes this.
  3. hey if you get the dealer name please pos it,even i need one inverter urgently..How is the performance of the inverter??is there any risk of it being a chinese look alike model?
  4. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    I have failed to understand the need for this , can anyone provide a few valid points for the usefulness of this?
    I mean the only thing i can think of is charging you're laptop on the go but even that has downsides simply because one cannot use the laptop while driving.
    For everything else there is a DC charger in the car itself.
  5. You can use it for charging your camera,which you will be needing on long trips & as you said charging of laptop is a boon,as well as you can use your original mobile chargers,as well as use it for your electric shavers.(Well on long distance travels we need all this small small things again and again,and whenever we visit any dhaba we had to run with our chargers.)
    There are many things which I can think of doing but well they are not important.:geek:
  6. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    This came in handy for me when home UPS went down after few hours, I plugged an extension wire nd used 5w CFL for almost 2-3hrs:D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2012
  7. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    ha ha.. these are nice reasons to own one i guess..
    Very nice... :)
  8. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    1 person likes this.
  9. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    1 person likes this.
  10. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Did you connect your laptop with Belkin when the engine is idling/car moving? I charged my laptop several times when on the move. I have not faced any issue.
    No. I charged my laptop in shut down condition while on the move.