1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

DC to AC converter

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by Cubbie, May 21, 2011.

1. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Perhaps, the last year's price?
    I searched in ebay.in, shopping.rediff.com, flipcart.com before ordering with letsbuy.com, whose price was the lowest. The Belkin India website quotes MRP of 1883.
  2. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Today, I received it from Blue Dart courier. Manufactured by Belkin Inc., USA, made in China, imported by a Bangalore-based company and sold by another New Delhi-based one! Letsbuy.com did it really super-fast.:up
    DSC04227.JPG DSC04228.JPG
  3. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Pune
    Ravi sir , when you buy from letsbuy.com please use coupon code RCOMLB1 . you will get more discount . With that discount your price would have worked out to 1200 rs . Anyone else buying ffrom letsbuy can use this code
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thank you very much, gautamkhadse. I would definitely use that coupon for my next buy.
  5. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Hi!
    Got this converter from Letsbuy using the coupon for Rs.1274/-. Thanks Gautam.

Kiran
  6. Thank you so much gautham for coupon code.Just ordered one for the price 1274/-

7. rajesh karia

rajesh karia Amatore

Mumbai
    + 1 Gautham, i bought 1 too using the code you provided..!! :)
  8. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    I think the price is right. I bought it on Ebay using a coupon for 1200 bucks. The 200w model is around 1499 (online) to rs 1799 (physical shops)

EDIT - The latest www.letsbuy.com working coupon is ICICILB. Use it for Rs 1200 discount. However, one-coupon-per-mobile-number limit applies for all LB coupons.
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2011
  9. Hello all.. I just ordered device called motor monkey for charging my phone and ipad for my punto.Costed me 1399 on ebay. Has anyone heard of it or using them.i did not buy a dc to ac converter as i mostly use my ipad instead of laptop. Going by the website it looks pretty neat and compact and good reviews also.

https://powertraveller.com/iwantsome/primatepower/motormonkey/

The website shows a picture of it with ipad but mentions only ipod and iphone for charging..i hope it works for ipad as well

Thanks.
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I am also planning to buy it (AC anywhere USB port), but looks letsbuy is out of stock.