1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

DC Design - Fiat Linea - Interiors make over

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by Prabhakaran, Feb 20, 2014.

1. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Though DC hasn't make the justice to the entire car....

I like the rear compartment though.... admiration guaranteed.
  2. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    But the DC job in Innova costing 5 lakhs is simply superb, any one buying a used car can get it done, it's simply royal.
    2 people like this.
  3. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    I would not allow DC to come 100ft near my car if this is what he does to Linea ...gosh ..
    I know a linea owner who got a better wood finish done to all the facias and it didnt even cost 1/25th too.
    Waste of money :(
    2 people like this.
  4. SoumenPaul

SoumenPaul Regolare

Bangalore
    When FIAT himself has succeeded to destroy the classic exterior looks of Linea, why blame DC, at least he did not touch the exterior.
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    There is no ways u can touch the FIATs for modifying the looks, You will just end up messing it up.
    2 people like this.
  6. sine04

sine04 Regolare

Mysore/Bangalore, Karnataka.
    Fiat Enthusiast
    WP_20131011_004.jpg

Looks like even DC can't solve Fiat's now legendary glove box alignment issue!! :hit :evilsmile
  7. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Forget about glovebox, they way they have placed one din slide out AV system is like how the road side installer does.
    If they have some serious tools and facility, why not modify the centeral console make a full space for 7" screen. by moving ac air outlets slightly above.
  8. sine04

sine04 Regolare

Fiat Enthusiast
    Have they mentioned what all modifications/additions they'll be carrying out? Rs. 2 lakhs is a lot of money..wondering how they'll justify the same.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2014
  9. sidd

sidd Amatore

delhi
    actually at a dealership i found a 2013 punto active with a properly aligned glove box lid!!
  10. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    Thanks for the interesting post!!

Half hearted , bad attempt , looks like they had a couple of things lying around and threw it in the front to see what would stick. Absolutely horrible. The rear does appeal in some respects , but again i dont like the faux treatment and maybe a longer wider shot will give us a more accurate representation of what it looks like.