1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Dayline headlight for Grande Punto

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by sunswape, Mar 14, 2015.

1. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Dayline headlights are available for Grande Punto. The model has projector for low beam and reflector for high beam. Both takes h1 bulbs so upgrading to HID wont burn more holes in pocket :-D
    Particular model is this, with 8 leds as DRL on each side
    IMG-20150312-WA0007.jpg

Asking price is 22.5 k plus shipping. This is the lowest price Iam able to get right now for these.
  2. mohit saini

mohit saini Timido

Faridabad
    FARIDABAD,HARYANA
    Grande Punto 1.3
  3. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

The price mentioned above is the final price. Just tried to give best price available in India for these headlights, Iam myself getting a set for myself. Just shipping would be at actuals.
    Contact details mailed
  4. rahulvfx

rahulvfx Amatore

Bangalore
    Man... this looks superb. Are you kind of importing this? Or it's available in India? And did you checked about any errors after fitting this headlights ...
  5. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    U had already done FXR projectors into this right? removed those? I thought you are planing your new project on this HL ! Waiting to see your next project ! This is the undoubtedly the best looking dayline HL !!!!
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    This headlight assembly just looks good and light spread is not that great. Bulb upgrade (if possible) is must orelse this assembly is not worth.

Few TFI members imported it in last year and they were not happy with it.

But if you upgrade the bulbs then nothing is better than this.
  7. me_at_fiat

me_at_fiat Regolare

Mumbai, Pune
  8. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

This is a brsnd new, company manufsctured unit and not a retrofitted one. Rest the outout is good only if u opt fr a hid kit fr low beam projector. Using halogen on high beam reflector is fine n can be used. But yes output in stock form is not at all good.
    Now I have 3 sets for sale, the friends who ordered along left the deal and hence lights are on sale at no profit no loss price. I toom my set, 3 more guys took thier sets, but 3 are idle, hence on sale.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 17, 2015 ---
    Some pics of actual unit 20150317_104220~01.jpg 20150317_104233~02.jpg 20150317_104242~01.jpg 20150317_104259~01.jpg
    It is available in india bt at 26k+ price n dat tol is the non smocked out version, so we imported 7 sets with the help of a known importer.
    Got these lights again for the next project only, and that is a quad setup. 4 projectors working together for low and even for high :-D
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2015
    varunrtr likes this.
  9. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

1 set sold, 2 remaining now.
  10. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Low beam with 4300k 35w HID kit. Not that wide bt not that bad either.
    20150319_002037~01.jpg