1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Dayline headlamps for Punto

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by royj, Jun 4, 2010.

1. hey guys... i have got angel eyes headlights for my Grande Punto from UK and it cost me 11K, its cool... attaching the picture. Since i got only one since my friend wasnt able to send the 2nd one due to excess baggage weight issue, will be sending it this month.

If you have friends or relatives in UK, getting it from there is cheap, sending you some links.

http://www.lowcostcaraudio.co.uk
    http://www.ultimatestyling.com

and Tarun.. thanks for the website info, checked it out.Really cool site..... :p
    11042011999.jpg

110420111002.jpg
  2. Rizzou

Rizzou

Hyderabad
    ^^ Like Like, Awaiting pictures after fitment, are you planning HID in them i believe you will require H1's. Keep posting awesome got the bling bling.
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Wow it looks really great, waiting to see the picture when the pair is fitted to the Grande,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
  4. At present not decided of HID, after fitting let me check out the lights and then maybe I may go for it.... :)

5. Thanks Tony.. will fit and upload the pics.

6. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    @ ROmSI
    just awesome .... and you'll need H3 Hid's i think ..
    btw how'z the build Quality of the whole Setup ??
  7. samyakmodi

samyakmodi Novizio

Indore
    i have been checking out the dayline headlamp website.

there are few things that are confusing me.
    they got 2 "brands"
    dayline and d-lite.
    what's the difference??
    the price is the same and they look identical.

another thing questionable is, all these headlamps are made by a company called sonar in taiwan.
    tried looking for them as i am sure these things would be lot cheaper in taiwan than anywhere else in the world. but i was unable to get the link to this particular company.

can anyone help out?

or better still - let's actually make a group of all potential buyers for this - pool in the money (maybe the moderators can help in deciding who orders so that one is not scared about losing the money) and then order these headlamps in bulk. as i had read earlier that someone got a connect, but the dealer is saying that minimum shipment quantity would be 20. if we can make a group of 20 buyers, then one of us (preferably who found the link in the first place) can collect the money, and make an order of 20 headlamps.

what say??
  8. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    This is a good suggestion. I feel if we can order in bulk from the manufacturer, the cost would be around 8-10K all inclusive.

SONAR AUTO PARTS CO., LTD.
    Address: 427, Wenhua Rd., Sec. 2, Panchiao City, Taipei Hsien, Taiwan
    Tel: 886-2-22561718
    FAX: 886-2-22521036
    Chief Executive Officer: Yang Chin-San
    General Manager: Milton Yang
    sonar (at) sonarautoparts dot com dot tw
    http://www.sonarautoparts.com.tw/index.html
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2011
  9. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    COunt me in !!
  10. gods-envy

gods-envy

Bangalore
    Roy, I am in as well, but i would prefer a blank one in comparison to the one bought by romski.

lrgscalePHL5010.JPG