1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Dayline headlamps for Punto

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by royj, Jun 4, 2010.

1. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Go for the HID kit... Well driving on high beam literally blinds the opponent driver for sure... Ive been using HID's for a while now and since i do a lot of driving at the nights here i love every bit of the brightness during the night thrown by the HID's.. Its pretty bright as far as the light beam is concerned.
  2. airfoil

airfoil Novizio

Secunderabad
    Need some help with a HID kit for my GP:

* Is 4300k not available any more?
    * What brand to go for?
    * Is this a dual (Hi/Lo) bulb with both being HIDs?
    * Is this system plug and play?

I looked around here in Hyderabad and Philips seems hard to find. All the car accessories shops stock 6000k or higher kits, prices quoted are Rs. 6000 for Chinese stuff.
  3. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Airfoil: dont go for philips... The reason is their warranty replacements are very stringent and takes time for replacement..
    GO for P4 that's a Taiwan brand and Ive been using it for more than a year now.. The after sales service for warranty is superb, you get a instant replacement for the parts with no questions asked.. Also the Blasters are waterproof which is not the case with Philips kits... And yea its only available in 6000k and above..

You can also go for P8 brand which is also equally good which Ive installed for my fog lamps with same specs and warranty....

I would personally not recommend Philips for their service in India at least....

Also it comes with Low and High beam HID's so you dont need to worry...
    Last edited: May 21, 2011
  4. airfoil

airfoil Novizio

Secunderabad
    Andy, thanks. I'm kind of stubborn about getting 4300k. I'll look around for P4 and hopefully they'll be available. Is there a dealer/brand website for P4?
  5. airfoil

airfoil Novizio

Secunderabad
    I asked around and the dealers here dont seem to have heard of P4. Sprocket offered me an Osram H4 4300k kit for Rs. 8500. He didn't have it in stock though so I'm not sure if 4300k is available.
  6. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Well P4 and P8 are pretty renowned brands for HID's... Osram is ok but in comparison to P4/P8 not that great... the P8 HID kit with 8000k would cost you INR7200 with fitting...
  7. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    HEy guys,

i was also searching for Projectors with angel eyes n Demos eyes For my PUnto ! And came up with this
    http://eshop.ktautopart.com/
    they've got every stuff you Desire and yes they Do Ship to India, my Frnd bought a pair of Projectors from them and got it installed in Delhi, i must say they are awesome, not just in looks but they do performs well ..
  8. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Projectors are awesome.. But to install it on our headlight clusters we would need to cut them to get the projector bulb in...
    Also it may not hold good as the case with OG projector lights..
  9. from which market in london u purchsed them. or can u give me proper name of make of these wid addree
    @ ananth
  10. juss tell me tht frm where u purchsed ur tuning kit n lights...
    dude call me on