1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Dayline headlamps for Punto

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by royj, Jun 4, 2010.

1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Andy can you post the pictures of Punto with the Hi/Lo beam at night.
  2. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Sure would... BTW to add to the comment abt Pandu's... No they dont oppose you for bright lights.. I work late nites and most of my driving is during the dead nite and its been 1.5yrs with no worries from Pandy so far.. They all know that new cars come with Stock HID's so they dont oppose. My frnd has been using Philips 55W HID's in his Octavia which is more brigher than our 35W and he hasnt faced any issues..
    But yea 55W kits ruins your Headlight Reflectors due to heat otherwise its super bright...

Would surely post the pic of both my headlights and my Fog lamp's at night..
    BTW my fog lamps at P8 too which i recently installed.. Am enjoying every bit of night driving...
  3. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    here you go... Check out the pics of the HID's... the pic quality is not that great though...

The first pic is the low beam
    Second one is high beam and the third one is the exterior pic of the car with the lights on....

HID out.jpg

HID High.jpg

HID LOW.jpg
    Last edited: May 8, 2011
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Super duper lights i say, My dad had just changed the originals to Philips Halogen Bulbs.
  5. Rizzou

Rizzou

Hyderabad
    Hey Andy.. have you also upgraded the fog lamps to HID's, and which brand have u selected, i am using P8 in headlight, planning to upgrade fogs shortly from Osram's NB to HID for color matching and more power on ma rides eyes.
  6. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Headlights are P4 35W HID's with 6000K H4 bulbs
    Fog lights are P8 35W HID's with 8000K H1 bulbs..
  7. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The HID's on the headlights are installed on the 2nd day of my car delivers which means am using it for the past 1.5yrs...
    The fog lamps i recently got them installed a month ago and am enjoying it:)
  8. Rizzou

Rizzou

Hyderabad
    Nice, i kindda like it, i will soon upgrade ma fog's and post pics.
  9. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    go for it man... The only prob is that others who drive on your opposite direction tend to abuse u during the nights cos of your headlights:)
  10. andy how is the beam?
    i mean is it blinding the oncoming traffic??
    the highway i drive is the most notorious highway for the number of road accidents.
    the bus drivers come onto you and dont go back into their lane when they try overtaking.and most og the prople drive with high beam on.
    i need some real power bulbs to teach them something