1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Dayline headlamps for Punto

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by royj, Jun 4, 2010.

1. darkshooter

darkshooter Amatore

Navi Mumbai
    Impressive bro. Btw i was talking about stock punto lights.
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Well Grandeur the Low/High beam is perfect dude, but agree with you that the Hi beam is thrown more towards the left, Will have it done to my Grande in July when i am back home !!!!
  3. Rizzou

Rizzou

Hyderabad
    Hi Folks, I am also using P8 - 6000k light bean pattern amazing, works well in city driving, But highways are little bad, as when the opposite bean hits your vision is dead, and the normal light kills the HID beam, thats why we have usually setup with projectors, or else with dual setup, i.e. Ex: Corolla Altis, has HID and H1 regular bukb that can be lit at same time and also in Laura, Superb. Hope helps, But in city does great job, looks and vision.
  4. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    HID seems grate grandeur, but are RTO(pandu's:p) people ok with it??i heard its not approved by RTO? correct me if im wrong.
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Yeah thats the main thing, Hope it should be fine with the RTO(Pandu's), High Class cars comes fitted with it as stock.
  6. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Not yet! All BMW, Merc and cars in that range comes with white light (Projector lamps). They should be stopped first. Andy (TFI Member) is driving with white lights since 1.5 years he was never stopped. May be I'm taking chance ;). Though I won't suggest anyone until they are not sure about it.
  7. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    @grandeur, this is true that merc/bmw are running on white light but the main difference is they are having projector lamps with white light,whereas yours are direct HID(xenon white light) not projrctor right?
  8. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Yes, I'm very much aware of it and I mentioned that in my earlier post. As I said...may be I'm taking chance! :)
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Just for the information.; projector will short fall the vision range or not blind the on coming drivers,
  10. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Well to add on to Grandeur, ive been using HID's on the headlight past 1.3yrs now on my Punto... Awesome is what i can say..
    I installed a P4 35W 8000K kit but now switched to 6000k bulbs after a replacement..
    Recently got HID's on the fog lamps too.. Its simple awesome now... Its fun to drive in the nite now...