1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Dayline headlamps for Punto

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by royj, Jun 4, 2010.

1. Dear Anand,

I have been precisely searching for the same head lamp set up as you have and I am delighted to see its possible now. Can you please PM your number or please call me on +919885330233 and I would love to get more details on your setup.

Best Regards

P.S: Thanks for posting such wonderful post. I was planning to check out the possibility of changing the front of the punto to that of the linea to get double barrel headlamps :A
  2. nihaz

Hey my first of many to come posts here! :D
    @ anandlnt: Insane ride man. It takes a different level of thinking to invest so much on seats! :p Few quick questions about an angel eye set i saw online:
    1. they said '05-'08 pre-facelift. Does that apply to us?!?
    2. It says for left hand drive. Does it make any difference?

3. royj

royj Esperto

The beam pattern for right and left hand drive vehicles are different. Obviously we need the pair suitable for right hand drive.

4. anandlnt

@nihaz Sorry for the late reply. The headlights which say 2008 onwards would fit our Punto's. And regarding the LHD and RHD, as royj mentioned in the above graphic, the beam pattern is different. But I found that the lo-beam pattern for RHD would not suit for our driving conditions. but since the beam focusing can be adjusted, I got the beam adjusted to go a little more further than in the graphics of royj and it is excellent now.
    @cyberdoctorind Hi Shiva, can you please lemme know as to what are the details you want to regarding the set up?
  5. Thanks anand, can I have your contact no please ? U can PM me. Interested to know

1. Can we switch on both projectors (low) + high beam at the same time and how is the visibility.
    2. If both low and high can be switched on at the same time, what's the setup like? Does it need any changes to the car electrical wiring,
    3. What's the cost and where can I get them

Thnx in advance.
  6. Rizzou

Hi All... Found pretty good website FK Automotive many Fiat GP parts availiable but figuring out f we have a easier way of getting things shipped over to India
    Link: http://www.fk-automotive.org.uk/websale ... d%2fmd5%7d

The lights anandlnt is using are also availiable in here... let me know if we get some more detailson shipping process as things are getting expensive when we plan to ship them...
  7. hey guys... i have got angel eyes headlights for my Grande Punto from UK and it cost me 11K, its cool... attaching the picture. Since i got only one since my friend wasnt able to send the 2nd one due to excess baggage weight issue, will be sending it this month.

If you have friends or relatives in UK, getting it from there is cheap, sending you some links.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
  8. jiji

jiji Amatore

Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum), India, India
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I searched every possible way to install a projector headlamp with DRL. The things i found out are you need to open up your headlamps or buy another pair to install these projectors, and the DRL sequence in them. After all the fitment when u glue them back on, you ll never get the company fit and finish and the headlamp will most probably mist up during rain. So instead i opted for HID bulbs only, they have been installed for a year no problem and bought a pair of DRL from Dubai they are really cheap around 150DHS.
    Now i got that extra oomph i ve been looking for in my car.!!!:cool:

9. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Got P8 HID KIT Installed on my GP and this is how it looks in day light, will post night pictures later.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2011
  10. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Whats that Turbo sticker on the bumper?