1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Dayline headlamps for Punto

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by royj, Jun 4, 2010.

1. gods-envy

2. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    ^^^ DooD if we just got our hands on those projectors, we can get em~ smoked anytime ..
  3. Build quality is awesome and it is heavy too, not some kind of cheap stuff, yes this is made in China or Taiwan cos the manual I received is English/ Chinese and I received the 2nd one today so going to get it fixed on Saturday, will upload pics once fitted on my Grande.

4. heshamdiab

heshamdiab Timido

My car model is a Grande Punto 2010 model. I recently installed HID system Hi/Low beam with the H4 bulb size 6000K.
    I was looking to install the black angel eye unit or the chrome one, but I have some inquiries making me worry:
    1- What bulb kinds and sizes does this "Angel Eye" take? Are they normal or Xenon bulbs and which size? Ot does it come with its' bulbs?
    if so, what kinds of bulbs for each function (please specify in details.
    2- If the size are different (example H1 size) shall I be able to install my HID sys. in it I mean if I remove the headlight unit, can I unplug the bulb it self which turn to unlock and install it in this unit?
    3- Can you explain me in details which light does what? (ex: The 2 halo rings and the 2 LED on top are Xenon - ?k size? - represents the side normal beam. The 2 lenses Xenon ?K size? represents the Hi & Lown beam. The medium bulb in the middle of the 2 ring represents the direction indicator light.

I want to buy this unit and I am hesitating because of this lake of info.
    Kindly advise

hesham Diab
  5. PuntoSingh

PuntoSingh Amatore

Grande Punto 1.3
    Still waiting for Pictures Please
  6. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This looks cool..can u send some snaps please

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2