1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Day Light LED for Punto

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by Praveen Raj Patten, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Hi Team,

Any one in Bangalore interested to put Day light LED. Anish and myself found a brand Telefunken [German] with 8LED which is in par with Philips 8LED one. The price for this one is lesser compared to the Philips. If any one interested do let us know so that we can negotiate for a better deal.

Updating a sample image of the product:

Telefunken.jpg
    Navdeeo Singh likes this.
  2. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    Did u check with LED on. Should have got the pic with lights on.
    What's the price?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  3. Last edited: Aug 11, 2012
  4. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    These DRLs are becoming too common lately.. We should look for something else , Also I've not particularly found it appealing on any car for that matter.
    I always liked DRLs to be either in the headlight assy or fog lamps
    2 people like this.
  5. deba

deba Amatore

Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
    itanagar
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I have one video which i downloaded from Youtube where they showed DRLs inside the headlight assembly and looked super cool. Any chance we can get that in India, and how is it housed inside the headlight assy??
  6. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    That may be full custom Headlight assembly. search here, romi, anand, thamburu all have got it.. you d have to import it from europe.. not available here.

happened to see this drl.. doubles up as indicators also... priced at <2k.. it looks good..28 cms, so cant fix in fog lamp's location, where only DRLs of upto 18 cm can be accomodated, else would ve got one !
    419723_507738069277858_1075463680_n.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  7. deba

deba Amatore

Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
    itanagar
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yeah i have seen these DRLs being used by other car owners but it does not give that feel of those gorgeous DRLs that are housed inside or around the headlight assy.
  8. rahulvfx

rahulvfx Amatore

Bangalore
    Chk this three U-vids

1 person likes this.
  9. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    I love the first and last video. Hope it is possible or done in Bangalore without much hassle. Cant wait to get my GP and put on DRL.
    1 person likes this.
  10. rahulvfx

rahulvfx Amatore

Bangalore