1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Dashboard warning EOBD Failure

Discussion in 'Engine Compartment' started by yougotmi, Feb 1, 2016.

1. yougotmi

yougotmi Amatore

Gaya
    Battery already got it checked. Nothing is wrong with it. Here are couple of pictures, one while the key is at MAR position, the other while engine has been started.

IMG-20160229-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20160229-WA0005.jpg
  2. Sujit508

Sujit508 Amatore

Bangalore , Karnataka
    Bangalore
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Get the ECU scanned for the error, from any bosch /mahindra service.
    The Ecu keeps reading data from many sensors. When any one of the sensors is not responding or is giving a value out of range, you will see this Check engine light.

Never try to replace parts without getting to know what the error code the ecu has recorded.
  3. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    The second pic is while engine on.... if am right....
  4. RaviHegde

RaviHegde Regolare

Karnataka
    14.62°N 74.85°E
    Grande Punto 1.4
    No, second picture is when the key is in MAR position. Engine, battery and oil pressure indicators are on. Engine RPM is zero indicating engine is not running.
    First picture is when the engine is on. Only engine light is on indicating some problem with engine. Engine speed is at 1000 RPM.
  5. onlymakarand

onlymakarand Amatore

Bhusawal
    Hi! My linea is having same problem since yesterday. The EOBD light is blinking and the car vibrates when ignition is turned on..emission has also increased. What could be the cause? Battery is brand new, only 3 months old and daily run of car is 15-16km. Again the FASS is about 150 km from my town and tata guy says they don't have OBD scanner for linea.. what to do? Please guide me