1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Dashboard - Change of Color + Chennai Car Audio Centre Suggestions

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by Prabhakaran, Jun 6, 2015.

1. Prabhakaran

Prabhakaran Timido

Chennai
    Dear all,

I'm from Chennai (Vadapalani) and I own a Linea MJD emotion 1.5 years old. 30k done.

I have decided to buy the Virtue India's infotainment system (piano black) as it fits perfect and i wont lose the steering mounted control and get aux (very imp) and other features. Now the confusion is with the audio system color not matching the AC vent and climate control area. I want to change the the dull gold colour to glossy black as it will look trendy (basically I just want a change).

Please see below the picture of Linea dashboard (in some country, just googled it up) with the glossy black finish centre console. I thinking to dosomething like that. So request you all (mainly Chennaities) to suggest me with good auto-repair shop in Chennai who will do a factory finish job. Secondly I'm looking foward to upgrade my speaker with sub and amp too, so please suggest me a trust worthy and the best audio shop in Chennai.

Any other suggestions on the do's & dont's will be really helpful as I'm a rookie in this department. (I'm a graphic designer so its easy for me to imagine a change colours but reality is ??)

I'm buying the Virtue system mainly to play songs from my phone only, if there is any way of including aux kindly let me know. I don't really like to go for any single din as it will ruin the looks of my car. I have tried FM modulator, but not satisfied with the output. Any suggestions or solution would save me 24K ( I will spend that to WOLF my car!!!)

Thanks a lot.

Prabhakaran
    +91 9841352555

JPEG.jpg
    Karan and Murphy_Fiat like this.
  2. Prabhakaran

Prabhakaran Timido

Chennai
    Anyone any suggestions??

My dear chennaities??
  3. harryaviator

harryaviator Regolare

kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    sorry bt, here in kochi, we have a place that does exactly what you are looking for - colour glo.
    http://colorglo.com/
    try talking o these guys. they will be definitely able to help you/ guide you with the work you are looking for
  4. rider16

rider16 Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Hi Prabhakaran,

Now is there an update on this already?

If no, then I suggest you look at tecnokrat from chennai, they have some serious installs done in the past from what I have seen on other forums. Depending on your budgets and tastes you should be able to get what you need/want done there.

http://www.tecnokrat.com/
    044-43553197

I am from Hyderabad, I have never been to them, I suggest you talk to a few people who have got their work done from them and then go. All the best and keep us posted.
  5. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    @Prabhakaran, don't invest in Virtue just to play later via AUX. Instead take the effort to burn a dozen CDs or MP3s and use them. It could be worth that. Get a line-in capable AMP and nice components for front and a sub instead. That would be real value addition. Unfortunately, people are not aware of 1-din active crossover players like Pioneer 80prs but that is I guess for those who really are critical about sound quality.
    ramjn likes this.
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I would agree with @asimpleson. Get an Amp, Components and a Sub woofer. That will make a lot of difference. And plan for this upgrade later.
    asimpleson and kedarbendre like this.