1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Das Vibrator!!!

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by Ashpalio, Sep 11, 2012.

1. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    New type of advertisement... I like the way VW is promoting their cars....
  2. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
    This dint catch my fancy.

Last time around, when they had a music thingy attached to the newspaper, it dint even reach my home. Someone had already tore off the piece before the news paper was at my door step.

the point is to keep advertising be it with a vibrator or not. Volkswagen is persisting with their advertisements unlike Fiat which has fallen back to a slumber.
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    My wife told me after seeing the ad that VW is giving your Garmin free. :mad: That is the message it pass to the readers.
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    I drove the Rapid diesel for 240 odd km's today and i can tell you the engine is a real vibrator. :D
    1 person likes this.
  5. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    and it makes noise like a tractor too.
  6. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    finally got to see it while i was getting my car modded with LEDs ... I liked the idea .. Its quite catchy as well and definitely innovative..
    Wonder why FIAT can't do something even remotely close to such things to increase their sales..
  7. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    What a waste of money, plastic, batteries and basically non-recyclable stuff. Instead, VW should pass on Rs 5-10k discount to customers (though I'd still not buy their cars!). Or better still, invest the ad budget in making better cars and not WAGONS.

They are simply hungry for publicity and sadly, Indian consumers would be gushing over this 'innovative' concept and rushing to the showrooms to book.
    1 person likes this.
  8. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    Das vibrator(vw)- official review

pros
    1.start the day with good massage.
    2.vw enthusiast-orgasm guaranteed.
    3.forget to lock the bonnet or boot-no worries mate.
    4.Earthquake prevention system.

cons
    1.cannot take your girl friend for ride.
    2.some might as you,is there any rattle snake inside your car?

Disclaimer:VW invited to feel vibration because they thought i am inline with their frequency(wavelength).

They covered all the expenses for vibration
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2012
    4 people like this.
  9. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Oh Really!! I never thought VW could give a real world experience on how their cars would feel when you hold a newspaper!!
    :p
  10. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    The vibrator advt is a blockbuster success and has done what VW wanted it to do or else we wouldn't have had a thread discussing it over here. When was the last time TFI discussed an advt of any other car maker Fiat included? VW's advertising is brilliant & more importantly very very innovative. As they say, all publicity whether good or bad is good for you. It's this kind of innovative marketing that has given a zing to the VW brand, I would surely love to buy a VW in the future.
    5 people like this.