1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Das Vibrator!!!

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by Ashpalio, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Ashpalio

Ashpalio Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Team,

How many of you received the Vibrator excitement from the Das Auto maker today with your newspaper?
    Did you check the "Highlights" of the new Das auto? I Yawned seeing the list.

Certainly bold and interesting marketing just like the Vento launch squeaker.

Fiat show how Italians can do wonderful marketing!!!! You got the goods now flaunt it!
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2012
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I got the first excitement from Das vibrator when I test driven polo 3-cylinder. :drinks
    6 people like this.
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    What is this Vibrator all about?

Engine+5 Doors+3 Seats+Bonnet = 10 (Das) Vibrator ???
    7 people like this.
  4. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    must be something like musical advertisement in newspaper that VW resorted to when they launched the polo ..
  5. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    which paper?.. i didnt see anything on Deccan
  6. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Today's Times of India came with a two-page VW advt (vibrator). The paper starts vibrating the moment you open the city edition. I had to peel it off and throw it down to read the newspaper.
    Yes, it is similar to the one that came with Polo launch. This time, the advt talks about Garmin Nuvi etc added in the car.
  7. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Usually VW go for brilliant ideas in terms of marketing. But does this vibration synonym to the clatter of their 3 pots. What they want to convey?
    1 person likes this.
  8. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Are they giving the new features on discounted price? What they give is a quality product. May be one will be able to fit these items without removing VW warranty. VW consider that as a offer. Once I asked them about music system for base version they told we have to take it from them.
  10. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Hahahaha.... Hilarious it is... :lol

As if they are selling Simulators and not the cars... :lol

why would any REAL MAN buy Simulator?
    some MEN enjoy simulators too, that sort of MEN please opt for VW :lol

Jokes apart... They are trying to convey clearly that their cars have such high NVH....

Cheers...

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

Oh My Bad:uh

I meant "Stimulator" instead of simulator mentioned in the above post... typo error in the above post... :x:sad1
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2012