1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Dang! a major dent on right rear door

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by royj, Aug 17, 2010.

1. royj

royj Esperto

Today morning while backing out of my home, the gate on the other side of the road suddenly opened (due to wind!) and I crashed into it and got a major scratch and a dent on the right rear door. I was looking at the left side as there was plenty of space on the right had the gate not swung open. I feel like kicking myself. :A
    here is a picture :cry:[attachment=0:10xvz6t9]dent.jpg[/attachment:10xvz6t9]
  2. Gmittal

Gmittal Amatore

Oops!!! I can understand how are you feeling now..really it hurts a lot.
  3. Pran

Pran Superiore

Grande Punto 1.3
    OMG!! That hurts the car and the owner a lot.The damage being on the shoulder line needs proper detailing.
  4. Aah that is bad. easily visible too.. :-(

I had a similar thing few weeks back when my Honda Dio scooter parked near the driver-side door, toppled over my Punto overnight (reason unknown - probably side stand was not put properly) and gave a dent. Scratch is slighly less visible, but the dent/uneven level IS.. ishh...
  5. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Ah...it hurts! :(

Get some kind of lock which holds your Main gate when it's open to avoid such things in future.
  6. royj

royj Esperto

:cry: It is the neighbors gate, he left it unlocked.
  7. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Ah... :hit
  8. My my...that looks real bad...
  9. Ouch!! that hurts.. its a bad one...get your next door neighbours to install a gate lock
  10. arichakra

Did you repaired it? How much it costs?