1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Daiwik FIAT, Kollam. Kerala

Discussion in 'Dealership Reviews' started by limraj, Aug 6, 2014.

1. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Hi All,

Today on the way to office, I saw a new tuscan wine Linea Classic with ribbons and dealer's sticker on it. It read "Daiwik FIAT, Kollam". ie, Quilon. They had given a phone number with STD code 0474 -ie, Kollam.
    I searched for Daiwik FIAT kollam, I cannot find it in FIAT website or on the web. I find that they have a showroom in Malappuram for FIAT and they are also the authorized sellers for ICML (Sonalika) vans in Kerala.

Has any one been to this showroom? Have they opened it? Where in Kollam are they?
    I am interested in it, Kollam is another option I can try, it is only about 40 km from my place.
    Thanks.
    1 person likes this.
  2. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Even I would be interested if it is somewhere south of Kollam.
    Will keep an eye out to find it if I happen to travel to those areas.
  3. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Limraj,
    Daiwik Fiat,Kollam have a fb page,check there for details if you want
  4. Joseph

Joseph Novizio

Trivandrum
    Fiat showroom at Kollam is situated on the Kollam Bye Pass.....
  5. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks for the info. Have you been there? Are they servicing as well?
  6. Joseph

Joseph Novizio

Trivandrum
    No Limraj. I havent been there. Just saw the showroom while travelling. Not sure whether they have service also.
  7. pvgeorge

pvgeorge Novizio

Trivandrum
    Nice to see another showroom opening between Trivandrum and Kottayam. if this is in the southern side, a good alternate to Mohandas Motors. Had a tough time to get to the Mohandas Number to book a service appointment ( the numbers on their website dont work ) and was wishing for another service center nearby.

had to visit their showroom just to make an appointment for Servicing
  8. Joseph

Joseph Novizio

Trivandrum
    Service has improved a lot in Mohandas Motors. Appointment is not necessary. You can get the number of any of the service advisors and call them in case you need one.
    prabhjot likes this.
  9. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Heard that Daiwik is yet to start service there. Now they are only into sales. Service is being set up. They even have a FASS in Malappuram .
  10. varuncm

varuncm Timido

Quilon
    Got confirmation that they have started service center. 04742535481 is their contact number. I didn't visit there yet. Has enquired about few parts which is available. Will be taking my Car there during onam for service . If anyone visiting there before September, please post a review
    3 people like this.