1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Cycling

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by kailasmenon2000, Apr 29, 2014.

1. moksh

moksh Regolare

Mumbai/Germany
    Linea 1.3
    I am at Germany , and these were the cheapest bikes(Cycles).The Racing One costed me for 209€ and other one is for 179€.The reason i dont know for the tube to blast , i just filled 7 bars where recommended was minimum 6 bars and maximum 8 bars. I didn't even ride once i brought to my room and suddenly after 1 hours a noise came and air was totally out. Then i requested company to give me a complete new wheel , so company said its just the matter of tube so we can send you tube. I accepted it because i liked the build quality and all , but then i when i planned to put a new tube from my own pocket and save the one which i will get , but the Tyre was not coming out,it was so tight that i used butter knives and all,then i went to two professional they broke their 4 plastic tools also which costed 1 for 1.5€each, i knew it becoz i bought a a 3 peice set for 2€ and he then refused to change the tube. and then i mailed company that i want to return the bike , and company accepted it without any magajmari and got money deposited in 3 days . If professional couldn't remove it then that is a pain for me to keep that bike.I am looking for both rides city as well as off road , i will soon post pictures . I don't know much about the bikes , i need it so i bought it . :)
    Last edited: May 1, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  2. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
    Good to see that they refunded the money :) Waiting for your pics :)
  3. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Sorry for late for writing in this topic. I have also puechased Herculas Rodeo 21 speed in last May.

Used for 1-15 days. After using for some days I played with gear setting & disturbed.

I could suceed very much to adjust it but not upto perfect level of adjustment.
    I had wounds on legs due to skin problem. So I couldn't use it. Now it is in very much control.
    So thinking to start cycling. But First I have to get done service of my bike.
    Coz dealer had told me to bring it back after using for 8-10 days for refitting & readjusting all parts.
    But I didn't visit ASS.
    Last edited: May 1, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  4. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    How much you paid for your bike & howz it? And all the best for your cycling :)
  5. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    It costed me for Rs.10350/-
    1 person likes this.
  6. DCpunto

DCpunto Novizio

Hyderabad
    After reading your post, I am also planning to buy one BTWIN Mybike. Called Decathlon, Hyderabad. They quoted Rs. 3,999.
    Last edited: May 2, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  7. kailasmenon2000

Chennai
    Great decision...Happy that this thread inspired you to start cycling..Awaiting many more TFIans :)

- - - Merged Post - - -

Here are couple of forums for cyclists :)

Bikezone

http://www.bikeszone.com/forum/index.php

Indian Cyclist network

http://cyclists.in/
    1 person likes this.
  8. moksh

moksh Regolare

Mumbai/Germany
    Linea 1.3
  9. moksh

moksh Regolare

Mumbai/Germany
    Linea 1.3
    First Day Off Roading :D:dance
  10. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    your bicycle has disc brakes in both front and rear :eek:!!