1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Customised Team FIAT Sweatshirts !! Reopen this year?

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by amogh, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Prasul Pradeep

Prasul Pradeep Timido

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Guys I wanted to order a shirt, when are you opening bookings?
  2. joyal

joyal Timido

Greater Noida
    Delhi NCR
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    The epic wait finally ended!! And I got mine too!! Phewww!! Each moment of wait seemed like ages...!

I don't exactly know how many guys were behind this effort or was it single handed effort of @amogh. I want to thank and commend the excellent, near perfect execution of this awesome project which brought cheer and smile to each of we TFI-ian's face.

In my distant imagination I did not expect a sweatshirt would come in such sturdy packaging with the budget they had. Of course the team would have had done the maths to fit it all in. The packaging was of such class and sturdiness that you could have couriered your glassware (with padding of course) and still reach you with no piece broken.

Almost all have talked in awe of the sweatshirt and it surely is an effort which oozed perfection and the team's commitment and greed for excellence. I just loved my custom sweatshirt too. Also what impressed me was that there was no error in logistics and everybody got their personal custom shirts as requested. Chances of errors in delivery are high when you are handling items in bulk numbers!

In almost every way, this big effort has amazed me and probably almost everybody who received their coveted custom sweatshirt! Great effort guys! Three cheers to you all!

Best regards,
    Joyal
  3. Dilip patel

Dilip patel Amatore

ahmedabad
    Quality is class 1 and fitting is perfect i use it every day,
    MakeTheMove likes this.
  4. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    With no intention of bragging : I pulled it off single handedly. For the last batch of shipments though I had some help in packaging from my family. But other than that it was a completely single handed effort :)

Now when I look back I can't believe I managed to pull it off. You learn new things every day :)

Glad you liked the sweatshirt and more importantly the packaging. Only I know how much time and effort I have spent in getting the packaging right (from the quality of the box, packaging tape, how to wrap the tape around the box etc etc)
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2015
  5. joyal

joyal Timido

Greater Noida
    Delhi NCR
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Now that amazes us even more!! Cheers!!
    Saket Sidana likes this.
  6. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    @amogh, indeed a stupendous effort! BTW, you have all the right to brag on this.
    So, to put you in a spot, are you willing to take on the mantle for next merchandise. ;) Of course, I am expecting fellow members to extend help in that.
  7. neoonwheels

neoonwheels Amatore

Pune
    Awesome quality and perfect fit. Amogh, you really pulled it off man :)
  8. ramesh_v

ramesh_v Novizio

Hosur
    Hello amogh,

Where can I get the order form for sweatshirt ?

Also send me the url for online order for key chain and stickers.
  9. amishpats

amishpats Timido

Mumbai
    Is there a possibility for these tshirts to be available again?
  10. Gaurang Trivedi

Gaurang Trivedi Novizio

Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
    Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Any possibility to put order of this t-shirts... or will have to wait till next winter?