1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Customised Team FIAT Sweatshirts !! Reopen this year?

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by amogh, Dec 4, 2014.

1. hariprasade

hariprasade Timido

Chennai
    hi @amogh ,

I didnt got any tracking mail :(. my purchased id is MOJO4c05000J96394054. Last time also i collected the stickers from blue dart office.
    Edited:- Guess i will also get it as suprise :).
    Thanks,
    Waiting ...
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2015
  2. swiftnfurious

swiftnfurious Timido

Kerala
    Hats off to the efforts of the Mods!! Now time to let the rest know when the booking is re-opening. :)
  3. vayfiat

vayfiat Amatore

Bangalore
    Got mine!!! Showed off to my colleagues. It looks really good and perfect fit too!!!
    Everyone has appreciated TFI logo, especially. Thanks Amogh and team - a ton :)
    Ravi likes this.
  4. sachinb

sachinb Timido

Pune
    Yesterday received Sweat shirt. Excellent quality and finish. Congratulations to Amogh for Concept to Delivery efforts.
  5. joyal

joyal Timido

Greater Noida
    Delhi NCR
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Probably it is holiday at DTDC for M'sankranti. I don't think I am receiving it today too. It is close to 24 hours since it has arrived the city and the package hasn't moved out for delivery yet! DTDC don't pick their phones either! Aaahhh!! :grumpy::meh:

Waiting seems to be so painful isn't so!?
  6. venukumargl

venukumargl Timido

Mysore
    Hi Amogg and Team,
    I received the sweatshirt 5 minutes back. I was excited to open the box and got more excited when I saw the sweatshirt. Few of colleagues were jealous about teamfiat as well. Thanks a lot for your efforts.
    I really like the quality of the sweatshirt and the design.

Proud to be a TFIan.

3 Cheers!
    Dilip patel, joyal and MakeTheMove like this.
  7. Prajith

Prajith Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hi Amog, I have sent a PM can you check and reply. I need address change if my order has not been shipped yet. Please acknowledged.
  8. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Got mine today.Size is perfect.
  9. sivakumar_nm

sivakumar_nm Timido

India
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    got the mail stating the order #P30866918 is delivered. But I did not receive it . could you help me here
  10. joyal

joyal Timido

Greater Noida
    Delhi NCR
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @sivakumar_nm I recommend you check for today or try calling their local center and express your concern. Hopefully they might deliver the package today. These courier people are bit notorious to meet their goals. In my other experiences these people have sometimes put status "Consignee Not Available at the Address" when I would be very much at home the whole day. But would deliver the packet the next day.