1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Customised Team FIAT Sweatshirts !! Reopen this year?

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by amogh, Dec 4, 2014.

1. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Yashik,

That's one intense pose. Do I see another TFI merchandise in making to complement the sweat shirt?;);)
    PaddleShifter likes this.
  2. unleash_thunder

unleash_thunder Amatore

Bangalore
    Received mine yesterday. The material is absolutely fantastic. Kudos to the team for their best efforts during the entire process.
  3. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

collected mine on Saturday night over a coffee might with fellow Pune TFIans. Very happy with the quality and fit! Special mantion for the material on the inner side which is soft and comfy. Thanks Amogh and gang!
  4. joyal

joyal Timido

Greater Noida
    Delhi NCR
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Just so desperate to receive mine. Hope it arrives today. Guess my name is in the final lot of despatch.
  5. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes! Yours was in the last dispatch. You must have received an email with the tracking details by now. Let me know if you haven't.
  6. Prajith

Prajith Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hi Amogh, Can you let me know the status of my order? Let me know the details you need?
  7. drsantoshms

drsantoshms Amatore

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Hi all. I got my sweat shirt today evening. As others already said, the sweat shirt is of great quality. I got the correct size I opted customised with my name. Itz a commendable job by the mods team in customising sweat shirts and sending the correct size sweat shirt.
    I got my parcel but not any mail mentioning shipment details. You may also get your parcel as a surprise. No need to wait for tracking details.
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
  8. tarunactivity

tarunactivity Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    Whew . Finally got a mail saying the SS has been dispatched ! I was getting worried that I was left out!

Hope I get it in time for the return of my TJet :)
  9. aramico

aramico Amatore

KA 51 / KA 31
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I have not received the mail with dispatch / tracking details. Hope the package is on my way. Eagerly waiting.

EDIT : Just received the mail with tracking details.
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
  10. joyal

joyal Timido

Greater Noida
    Delhi NCR
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Thanks @amogh for providing the details. From the tracker it looks like it should reach tomorrow. Will update once I receive it.