1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Customised Team FIAT Sweatshirts !! Reopen this year?

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by amogh, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Sandeep Alexander

Sandeep Alexander Timido

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    And it arrived...just love the workmanship on the sweat shirt. Thank you Team. There was a note apologising for the delay, which was not at all needed...it's just that the response was way too overwhelming to meet the dead lines. Congratulations on the awesome job.
  2. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Hi.

Got the good stuff :cool:, thanks Amogh et al.

With virtuous forum leaders like y'all....a loud three cheers to you guys!:)
    Saket Sidana likes this.
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Here is a pic of me with my sweatshirt. :D

10913052 - Copy.jpg
  4. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Got mine also today. Indeed a Lovely sweatshirt and sporting it today itself. My kids also loved it. :) Clicked few snaps of myself but not posting it due to poor quality.
    @amogh and other moderators, great job and Thanks!!! There was no need for the apology in the note though. You guys did a splendid job!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 10, 2015, Original Post Date: Jan 10, 2015 ---
    Here it is!
    TFI.jpg
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 10, 2015 ---
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Update: All sweatshirts have been dispatched. :)
  6. sandy.chegi

sandy.chegi Novizio

Bangalore
    I was about to post if all were dispatched as I didn't receive mine yet. Thanks for the update
  7. miteshpunjani

miteshpunjani Amatore

vadodara-gujarat
    Received my Sweatshirt on Saturday. Exceptional quality. Thanks a lot TFI mods and Kudos to your effort.
    Naughty likes this.
  8. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Dear All,

First and foremost: Thank you so much for your patience and understanding during the sweatshirt dispatch process. As @PaddleShifter has already updated above the final set of dispatches have been completed. All orders should be delivered in the next 2-3 days.

Also I would like to apologise for not being active on this thread for some time. My focus was completely on getting the sweatshirts done and dispatching them as soon as they were ready. The experience was extremely enriching and humbling.

I am delighted to read the comments, reviews and feedback about the sweatshirt. Comments like these push us to do that much more for the community. Please continue giving us feedback. It does help a lot!

Thank You!

Amogh
  9. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @amogh

From a member who hadnt bought one, it was very evident from the posts and updates on the forum that you & other mods were trying the best to cater to the needs. The effort itself is worth commendable. Keep up the good work. It must have been exhausting but at the end of the day TFIians have given a big thumbs up for the quality of the sweatshirt. Hope to see many more such goodies being made available in the coming days.
    Dilip patel and Saket Sidana like this.
  10. vayfiat

vayfiat Amatore

Bangalore
    Thanks Amogh and team. Eagerly waiting shipment for me.