1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Customised Team FIAT Sweatshirts !! Reopen this year?

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by amogh, Dec 4, 2014.

1. sachin koltekar

sachin koltekar Novizio

Mumbai
    Andheri east
    Grande Punto 1.3
    It looks great ....
    Rajhans likes this.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Enigma, based on location, shipping can vary between, different couriers or speed post etc.

Just wait for few more days, all will receive it.

Great. Just make sure to do a soft wash before wearing.
    Rajhans likes this.
  3. Rajhans

Rajhans Novizio

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    @Enigma, could not reply earlier as had to go out. I was not at home when it got delivered. It was through courier. Was very well packed. Infact so well packed that it took some time for me to cut through the tapes. Boxes were also of good quality.
    prabhjot likes this.
  4. Aasheesh Sharma

Aasheesh Sharma Timido

Mumbai
    mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Any update around the dispatch of sweatshirts team?
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi enigma. I will share the details as soon as I some info on courier. I guess we did not go with FedEx this time as a few members had complained about open envelopes when we dispatched stickers.

Let me have some info and share here. At this moment I know that 10-15 have been delivered already.
  6. Revv

Revv Amatore

Chinchwad, Pune
    Chinchwadgaon Pune
    Linea 1.4
    Hi Guys,
    I have received mine yesterday.
    @amogh and moderator's team: I never really cared about the delay in dispatches. I must say the product is way better than I expected. Thank you for your effort. Short review from my side
    Build quality : Excellent :p
    Mileage : Looks like it will last for a long time
    Space : A little cramped for me But it is my mistake as I should have ordered a size more

Thanks,
    Revv
  7. Dilip patel

Dilip patel Amatore

ahmedabad
    @Revv click your pic and upload at photography of sweatshirts,
    First pic was rajhans
  8. JohnyBoy

JohnyBoy Amatore

Navi Mumbai
    Just got my shirt. As expected looking great. Good material, good finish, good colour.
    Thanks for the tips to take care of the shirt also - wash before wear, use fabric softner ...

Thanks to the whole team behind this. It's going to be difficult for you now. Now the expectation is set, we will be waiting for more such items.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 8, 2015 ---
    IMG_2588A.JPG
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2015
    Dilip patel, pabhishek, Ravi and 2 others like this.
  9. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Nice pic. :)

Update: The sweatshirts are being shipped via DTDC courier.

Around 40+ sweatshirts have been delivered already.

It is not humanly possible for one guy to do everything beyond a point without mix up and hence we are unable to give any tracking numbers.

But rest assured the sweatshirts will reach everyone safely soon. Amogh is shipping as many sweatshirts as possible everyday.

Those who have received the sweatshirts, please give some feedback here when possible. :)
    Ravi and cooltaurean like this.
  10. cooltaurean

cooltaurean Amatore

Mumbai
    Fantastic material and excellent stitchwork. the customization (personal name) is just too good. i thought i may not fit into the largest size but i was wrong. Fits perfect and hides some of that extra belly muscle;) the cover letter was a sweet touch and there is enough apology in there for those who may have needed it :)
    Amogh and the entire team, Thank you very much for your efforts for providing a fantastic addition to my wardrobe.
    neoonwheels, Dilip patel and prabhjot like this.