1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Customised Team FIAT Sweatshirts !! Reopen this year?

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by amogh, Dec 4, 2014.

1. manish

manish Novizio

Pune
    I am OK with waiting guys and trust TeamFiat team completely, but we will be out on vacation for next 8-9 days, so I am wondering what would happen when there is no one at home to receive the shipment. Any suggestions?
  2. santhukp

santhukp Amatore

Bangalore
    no issues in waiting for long.Full support for admin from my side.
    A small suggestion from my side, I think all member are not going through each and every posts so please sent PM to every one regarding the status of the delivery if any delay in delivery.
  3. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    @santhukp, it won't be practical for the team to send messages. They have been flooded with the sweatshirt requests and have been actively working to provide them soon. Please check the latest update @ http://www.teamfiat.com/threads/tea...each-member-edit-booking-closed.13453/page-13. Feel free to subscribe/watch this thread and you would automatically get updates. Amogh and team had also sent an email on the progress sometime back.
    Isn't the packing box also looking great?
    santhukp likes this.
  4. drsantoshms

drsantoshms Amatore

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    @Saket Sidana
    I agree with @santhukp here. I agree mods are busy seeing sweat shirts get delivered to members as early as possible. But they can send an automated email acknowledging that our request has reached them. This gives lot of relief to members who are doing the first purchase on TFI. Hope they will consider this for next merchandise.
  5. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    @drsantoshms, not sure what you meant by an automated email. Mods can't send an automated email. They had sent an update on email on 22nd Dec, did you get that? Copying the email below. One can receive automated notifications on any updates on this thread by watching/subscribing to it. I am also as eager to the sweatshirt as other members are, but it's not the only jobs mods have on their hands. Mods have acknowledged the problem and I am sure delays won't happen again. The sheer surge of orders overwhelmed them and they had to procure material again which is time taking.

Email:
    "
    Dear Members,There has been a delay in getting the sweatshirts made and shipping them. We have been posting updates and situations that led to the delay on the forum. We understand that some of you might not have had the time to check the forum.

You can read the updates in the sweatshirt thread here : http://www.teamfiat.com/threads/tea...each-member-edit-booking-closed.13453/page-11We are now very close to finishing all the orders. Last few steps remaining. Be rest assured that your sweatshirts will be shipped as soon as they are ready.We apologise for the inconvenience and the delay. We sincerely hope that after going through the thread you will understand the situation.Thanks a lot and we really appreciate your support in this.

Kind Regards,

Team Fiat"
  6. drsantoshms

drsantoshms Amatore

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    @Saket Sidana
    I too got the above said mail and I posted that I received the mail in this thread immediately. Ref #138. I can also understand the efforts mods team is taking for all of us just out of enthusiasm. I am the first one to say we don't need tracking numbers to know the status of our parcel. Ref #100.
    My only suggestion to Mods team: Like we received an email from instamojo immediately confirming the payment, is it difficult to send an automated message from Team Fiat Billing confirming that our request is received? If it involves lot of time/money to send such computer generated message, then forget it. Because many of first time purchasers may be of the impression whether their request was received by the team or not.
  7. joyal

joyal Timido

Greater Noida
    Delhi NCR
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Happy New Year Guys!
  8. VIJENDRA SINGH

VIJENDRA SINGH Amatore

DIBIYAPUR
    Linea T-Jet
    Same to you buddy.
    joyal likes this.
  9. kuppuraj.murugesan

kuppuraj.murugesan Timido

Bangalore, Erode
    Bangalore
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Happy new year everyone.

Any updates about sweatshirts?
  10. Enigma

Enigma Timido

Guys, waiting seems to be exploding now....can someone share with us when is the dispatch happening ? No advice on patience blah blah...