1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Customised Team FIAT Sweatshirts !! Reopen this year?

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by amogh, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Aasheesh Sharma

Aasheesh Sharma Timido

Mumbai
    mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.4
    No worries Amogh. I am sure it will be worth the wait!!
  2. arunmohan1

arunmohan1 Timido

Chennai
    Dear TeamFiat Team,

We all understand and I request everyone to support this effort of the team.
    Really the team is doing great job.
    Miles to go.

Cheers
    Arun
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 23, 2014 ---
    Amogh,

Please update us if the sweat shirt is costing more than quoted, we don't want you to spend your own money.

Thanks
    Arun
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
    Rajhans, VIJENDRA SINGH and nahhush like this.
  3. nahhush

nahhush Timido

Pune
    Much appreciated. It's a very noble task that you guys are doing. Even if it takes more time it's alright. We are after all working towards the same goal...
  4. Rahul Singh

Rahul Singh Amatore

Bangalore
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Kudos to the TFI team for putting in so much efforts and time in making this happen. 10 days or 20 days more don't matter, what matters is the quality of product (which i am sure would be top notch like other TFI merchandise). We are with the team and if there is a cost escalation, do let us know, we will be happy to contribute.
    VIJENDRA SINGH likes this.
  5. sivakumar_nm

sivakumar_nm Timido

India
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hello Team

is it possible to change the delivery address. I came to my native for annual leave and will be back on or after Jan14

Thanks,Siva
    PaddleShifter likes this.
  6. Dilip patel

Dilip patel Amatore

ahmedabad
    Surprise every one silent about delivery, no comment related to sweatshirt, any one get the delivery of sweatshirt?
  7. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    @Dilip patel , it shows the maturity of the members not to query again on delivery timelines. Everyone understands the effort being put in by the team. Kudos to @amogh and his team!
    kedarbendre likes this.
  8. Dilip patel

Dilip patel Amatore

ahmedabad
    @Saket Sidana i am searching hear who is lucky get first and post here, i am not searching crying people
    himanshu4886 and Saket Sidana like this.
  9. Dilip patel

Dilip patel Amatore

ahmedabad
    @ amogh
    Latest update please
  10. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Dilip patel - No one has received the sweatshirts till now as they are still being made. So kindly stop posting the "who is the first lucky guy" post repeatedly. Have patience, they will be here. :)

We have already clarified the following:

01. They will be shipped to everyone together as soon as they are ready and received from the manufacturer.
    02. It is taking more time than we expected because of our commitment towards quality for everyone.

If you wish to know the lucky one, then I would like to say that the moderator team is lucky to have the sweatshirts because we had to first experiment on our sweatshirts. Moreover, we had to check the efficiency of the various delivery options available with us. Hence, we have our sweatshirts already.