1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Customised Team FIAT Sweatshirts !! Reopen this year?

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by amogh, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Kudos to @amogh and the team putting all the efforts to make us happy! Thanks!
  2. harmeetbamrah

harmeetbamrah Timido

When are you resuming accepting fresh orders?
    Dilip patel likes this.
  3. Sandeep Alexander

Sandeep Alexander Timido

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Nothing wrong in one more member appreciating the work done by the fellow members.Thank you Team...
    when it comes to TeamFiat it feels wonderful to tell everyone that you guys are doing a great job in bringing me closer to my car...thank you again. Ur the best.
  4. Dilip patel

Dilip patel Amatore

ahmedabad
    @Sandeep Alexander you are right, in past i was owner of palio 1.2 2002 model. But it was just good car for me. When i joined teamfiat.com, with my linea classic +1.3 mjd. In april 2014 .Today i feel i am very close to my stallion, and many friends on earth love fiat like me. Thanks to team fiat family.
  5. Anupam Kumar

Anupam Kumar Timido

Bangalore
    Hi Amogh,

Your efforts are truly appreciated.

~Anupam
  6. Dilip patel

Dilip patel Amatore

ahmedabad
    NOW MY SON DEMANDING TFI SWEATSHIRT FOR HIM ,what to do
    He is just 12 years old,
    limraj likes this.
  7. georgian

georgian Timido

MUMBAI
    Hi Among, thanks for your update and even more your efforts in getting this done. Seems like you've go a herculean task at hand it's much appreciated I only wish I was in pune to help out. Anyway thank you team fiat Good job and take your time no worries
  8. drsantoshms

drsantoshms Amatore

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    @amogh I got a mail today from team Fiat. I am lot relieved now.
  9. cooltaurean

cooltaurean Amatore

Mumbai
    Amogh and all those who are involved in making this happen. As mentioned above by a lot of fellow members your efforts are highly appreciated, you must ignore stupid comments sometimes. What you guys have done so far, right from giving a a platform for our common passion about our fiat's, the goodies/merchandise that keep coming now and then, the annual meets, the factory visits etc etc, is itself commendable. Delays are inevitable in such cases as we are not snapdeal or Flipkart like someone said but this only make us ready for the future scenarios. Keep up the great work and am looking forward for more TFI stuff in the future.
    Dilip patel likes this.
  10. sachin koltekar

sachin koltekar Novizio

Mumbai
    Andheri east
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks for the update team...
    If any change in budget feel free to update us, as quality looks but expensive and no need to spend extra from your pockets...

Cheers Team.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 23, 2014 ---
    Thanks for the update team...
    If any change in budget feel free to update us, as quality looks bit expensive and no need to spend extra from your pockets...

Cheers Team.