1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Customised Team FIAT Sweatshirts !! Reopen this year?

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by amogh, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Rajhans

Rajhans Novizio

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    @Dilip patel, agreed that we are part of team fiat family but then family members also do appreciate each others efforts isn't it. :)
  2. Dilip patel

Dilip patel Amatore

ahmedabad
    @Rajhans
    Check your last post
    You use word "you and your team"
    So i comment on it my friend,, i am also waiting from 4 th December its my first online product purchase, and i am group admin of TFI GUJARAT WHATSAPP GROUP
    REQUEST TO AMOGH
    @amogh first delivery to me in gujarat please
  3. NumeroUno

NumeroUno Timido

Bangalore
    Hi @amogh,

I had placed the order on 4th December, if already shipped would be great if you could share the docket details. My order ID is MOJO4c04000J59928768.

Waiting for the first impression.
  4. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    One step closer! All the shipping boxes are finally here! Phew !! Assembling all of them was one royal pain. They come as plain sheets. You have to manually fold them

(My home actually looks like a warehouse / godown now!).

upload_2014-12-21_11-37-30.jpeg
  5. Dilip patel

Dilip patel Amatore

ahmedabad
    @amogh
    I know how to treat corrugated box
    Coz i am a manufacturer of packaging box,as per pic you have large space in your home, as unmarried person you can place it at home

6. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @amogh

Great work man, appreciate it. The efforts you have put in are truly commendable. Everytime someone wears the sweat shirt do a small silent thanks to Amogh.
  7. AmeyKhedekar

AmeyKhedekar Amatore

MH 02
    Mumbai
    Linea Classic
    Dear Amogh and team, it's really fantastic work you guys are doing. It's great to see increasing number of TFI merchandise for the FIAT ENTHUSIAST IN US.
    The designing and the embossing of fiat and TFI logo looks awesome front and back and the box looks extremely wonderful, but sir, why didn't you considered a sweatshirt with a hoodie ??
  8. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @amogh, Amazing the way you handle this just out of interest apart from your regular work. Kudos to the TFI team
  9. santhukp

santhukp Amatore

Bangalore
    i have booked this on dec 10 and till now no updates ????
  10. JohnyBoy

JohnyBoy Amatore

Navi Mumbai
    please read the posts in last 2 pages