1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Customised Team FIAT Sweatshirts !! Reopen this year?

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by amogh, Dec 4, 2014.

1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Calm down, my friend. Rest assured things are progressing. As was detailed in the first post itself, the sweatshirts are custom made, on order. Amogh and the team are managing everything while balancing their professional and personal lives. Let's be a little bit patient. The goods will arrive :)

VIJENDRA SINGH, prabhjot and joyal like this.
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi everyone. Its a sincere request that please be a bit patient as a lot of work needs to be done after collecting the order because of the customization. We are not professionally into this like business establishments and the stuff is not ready. Once all the sweatshirts are customized and ready, they will be packed and shipped together to everyone who ordered.
    prabhjot and joyal like this.
  3. joyal

joyal Timido

Greater Noida
    Delhi NCR
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Totally appreciate the efforts and pain being taken by you guys! This forum is for us and by us and not a business establishment. This ain't a Snapdeal or Flipkart wherein we can track our orders. Just a bit of patience. The product will be delivered. The wait should be worth it! :happy:
    VIJENDRA SINGH likes this.
  4. Rocky Raikkonen

Rocky Raikkonen Novizio

J P Nagar
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Hi Amogh, I truly understand the effort and pain you're facing towards delivery of the sweatshirts. Please ping me just in case you need any help, will be glad to.
  5. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3

It is a little disappointing to see the kind of messages and e-mails that I have been receiving. In fact : some have also reported fraud to Instamojo (our online payment partner) without even checking the updates in this thread.

Please relax! We are NOT running away with your money. Those of you who have purchased stickers from TFI know that we do try and keep the turn around time as short as possible.

Let me try to summarise in a nutshell what has happened and the current status:

1. Based on our experience with keychains and stickers we envisaged a certain demand (quantity) for the sweatshirts. Based on this demand we ordered all the required material for the sweatshirts. Do note that at this point we had invested money from our pockets. No one today works without requiring a signficant advance, especially the garment / tailoring business. We also placed orders for the shipping boxes.
    2. For this quantity the preparation time for the sweatshirt was envisaged as 7-10 days. Based on this we claimed a delivery time of 10 days
    3. However when we started taking the orders we received 4x orders of what we had envisaged. While the response pleased us the implications of it were something we had not considered.
    4. First thing we had to do was place an order for the extra material. Now the sweatshirt material comes from North India and is not available locally. We did check with some local dealers but the quality of that material was not acceptable. We could have gone ahead and got the sweatshirts done with that material just to meet the deadline. But different members would have received different quality of sweatshirts. That was completely unacceptable to me.
    5. Apart from the sweatshirt material we also had to place order for additional shipping boxes. Those have been just delivered to me a few minutes back. (Attaching an image of the delivery slip for those who think we are frauds!)
    Things are falling in place and I am doing everything at my end to push all the involved agencies and get the sweatshirts as soon as possible. But I also do not want this to happen at the cost of quality. Rs.1000/- is not a small amount and I care as much as you do about every single penny you have paid.

In hindsight : had I said a delivery time of three weeks at the onset this would not have happened. But honestly, even in my wildest dreams I had not imagined the kind of response we got. We screwed up and we accept our mistake. But that does not mean we are frauds, unprofessional and/or had intention of sitting on your money doing nothing with it.

Be kind please!

One of the many shipping boxes that was delivered today (The sweatshirts will be shipped in these boxes)

The courier chargeslip (check the received on date and the size (volume) of the shipment)
  6. Dhruv_Sappers

Dhruv_Sappers Amatore

Hi Amogh and Team!

I completely understand the amount of time and effort involved in getting these tasks accomplished. I am in awe of the selfless efforts taken. The team is doing a great job and I have complete faith in the end result!!!!
    Proud to be a member of a team which has a staff of this dedication!
  7. simbio

simbio Amatore

Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks Amogh for the update and appreciate the efforts you guys have put in. It is indeed sad to hear about the fraud accusation on the team. As pointed out by many other members that the forum is by us and for us, so we all have a collective responsibility to the forum. Moreover we all joined the forum voluntarily as Fiat fans.
    cooltaurean and drsantoshms like this.
  8. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Linea T-Jet
    Well a bit OT, but the box itself speaks about quality. :)
    Its looking damn good!
    cooltaurean likes this.
  9. JohnyBoy

JohnyBoy Amatore

Navi Mumbai
    Amogh, don't worry about the very few impatient guys. Majority here appreciates your effort and know how difficult it is.
  10. himanshu4886

himanshu4886 Regolare

Linea 1.3
    +1 to all the appreciations. Really the team is doing great job despite of their busy life.

Highly appreciate and praise for the quality and thought process behind each merchandise.