1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Customised Team FIAT Sweatshirts !! Reopen this year?

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by amogh, Dec 4, 2014.

1. sivakumar_nm

sivakumar_nm Timido

India
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    when will it be delivered. I am going to my native on 21st Dec for Annual vocation and will be return after Jan15 .
    will I able to change the delivery address if suppose the product deliver between 21st and Jan15

Thanks ,Siva
  2. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Hi don't close the booking yet. I want to order, but my credit and debit card confirmation numbers go to India mobile, which is unreachable now. I'm in UK at the moment. I want to order 2, for me and wife. Two different sizes. Is it good for ladies?
  3. Dilip patel

Dilip patel Amatore

ahmedabad
    @amogh i will be at pune on monday for fiat linea delivery,
    At fiat company warehouse,is it possible i will get my sweatshirts at pune at time with car delivery,
  4. venukumargl

venukumargl Timido

Mysore
    Hi,
    I have placed an order on Dec4th and the transaction reference isMOJO4c04000U59928827. Can I know when can I expect the delivery, i did not heard anything after booking. Please confirm.
  5. sebancj

sebancj Timido

Kerala
    Dear Amogh

with reference to post #89 I have selected size 38 and done with the order successfully on same day. Hope you will be processing my request soon.

Thanks
    Jayesh Sebastian
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Wow TFI Merchandise is flowing out now......
  7. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Guys,

If anyone has got the delivery of the sweatshirt, pls post the pic of the same - of course wearing it.
  8. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @ghodlur : not yet. We will be shipping all at once. So all of you should be getting at the same time.

Refer my earlier update: one batch is near completion now. The second one is under process just now.

I am extremely sorry for the delay. The "customization" is what takes the most time. But then that is what makes it unique as well! :)
    Saket Sidana and Naughty like this.
  9. Enigma

Enigma Timido

Guys,
    I have ordered TFI sweat shirts on Dec 5th and until now there is no news of what is happening ...Is there someone who can respond what is happening... unfortunately there is no tracking number nothing..
  10. drsantoshms

drsantoshms Amatore

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    @Enigma
    Buddy why you need a tracking number? You are not ordering from a website like aliexpress. This forum is for us and by us. You will get your order soon.