1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Customised Team FIAT Sweatshirts !! Reopen this year?

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by amogh, Dec 4, 2014.

1. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Dear TFI'ians,

We are delighted to announce Team FIAT Sweatshirts / Pullovers (whatever you want to call it!) as our next merchandise. What makes this merchandise special is that each sweatshirt / pullover will have the member's name embroidered on it. Yes! Each sweatshirt will have your own identity on it. Making the same sweatshirt for everyone is normal : but we thought let's make things #MoreInteresting :) Hence we came up with this idea.

About the Sweatshirt:

• Material: 100% Cotton. We explored Polyester + Cotton material. But after speaking to various manufacturers we concurred that 100% cotton was the way to go (On a side note: Polyster fabrics give a terrible static electricity shock during winters)
    • Black Colour
    • Front Pocket
    • Half zip (The zip will extend till the collar)
    • TFI logo embroidered on front left
    • Your name / username embroidered on front right
    • FIAT text with www.teamfiat.com URL embroidered on the back below the neckline
    How to order:

• As with the stickers and keychains we will be accepting orders online. The online ordering link is : Booking closed !!
    • Important: In the order form please mention your Regular Fit shirt size. Please do not give us a higher size than what you normally wear. Your regular fit shirt size is enough for us to process the order
    • Also mention in the order form what name do you want embroidered on the front
    • Give your complete delivery address, mobile number and email so that we can send you the details when the order is dispatched.
    Note on shipping:

• Please appreciate that your sweatshirt will be custom made. Although we have the basic material procured and ready the important part of embroidering your name on the sweatshirt will take time. Be rest assured that we will do our best to deliver your sweatshirt as soon as possible.
    • We will be processing orders every Monday so that we have sufficient numbers to send to the embroidery unit.
    • Once we get the sweatshirts we will be sealing them in plastic bags and will be shipped packed in good quality packaging boxes (Like the ones used by Flipkart and other e-commerce websites)
    Some representative images:

Logo front left

FIAT text with TFI url on back below neckline

Some random images

We hope all of you like this idea and support it with the same enthusiasm that you guys displayed for the stickers and key chains.

If you have any queries feel free to post in this thread.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2014
  2. This is fabulous!!!!! Hope u have larger sizes for large personalities like me! This is great! Are the unisex? Or only for guys??
  3. mahesh.bandel

mahesh.bandel Amatore

Grande Punto 1.3
    This is great news @amogh !
    Great efforts and classy looking design.
    Can't wait to grab one.
  4. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes! We do have larger sizes available. These are unisex. Normal collared sweatshirt design. Suits all!

How humble this guy is being! Thanks to @mahesh.bandel , @Lunafiatic and @shashanknathani for volunteering to test out the trial pieces. It's because of these guys that the rest of you will be getting improved and better version of the sweatshirt !!
  5. Sandeep Alexander

Sandeep Alexander Timido

Linea 1.3
    This is just great, Great Idea of having the members name on it (sold me on that point alone)... Can't wait for the deliver now. Thank you Team, you guys rock!!!
    Harsh likes this.
  6. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Linea T-Jet
    Awsome work! am out of the country for 3 more months. Once i reach home i am sure i will order TFI sticker and this sweetshirt :) already got high quality TFI Key chains
  7. santoshmandali

santoshmandali Amatore

Bengaluru, Vijayawada
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Good Idea...Well done!
    would be ordering one.
  8. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Linea T-Jet
    Great effort mods!!
    This merchandise would be quite unique.
    Though out of country, I will be ordering these.
  9. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Grande Punto 1.3
    Wow, this is brilliant! My wish of having handle name on a TFI merchandise came true. It really helps during TFI meets. Ordered one right away.

@Blore folks, this calls for a meet now once everyone gets hold of their TFI sweat shirts :p
    unleash_thunder and ramjn like this.
  10. georgian

georgian Timido

super cool, now we can be distinguished fiat owners even when we're away from our cars