1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Custom wheel caps for Linea 15" steel wheels

Discussion in 'Modifications & Tuning' started by renlouis, Sep 10, 2014.

1. renlouis

renlouis Amatore

Aleppey
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi friends.. recently I upgraded my Punto MJD Dynamic's wheels to 15" ones. I don't like to put Linea OEM 15" wheel caps because it requires bolt support; instead I like wheel caps that can be pressed on to the wheel. As the part of my wheel upgrade post, I mentioned this need and nobody came with any replies for custom wheel covers for Linea :oops:. Have any of you tried using non OEM 15" wheel caps (plastic or metallic) on your 15" wheels? ;)
  2. renlouis

renlouis Amatore

Aleppey
    Grande Punto 1.3
    There are custom wheel caps fits well to 15" wheels. I got prigan caps for my upsized wheels. Its appears the same for Innova wheels.

338-1412602699-d9d840574618bdd5c236691b70f850a6.jpg
  3. mishers

mishers Timido

Delhi
    I will suggest you to stay away from the wheel caps that hook up without bolts as they get stolen very easily ,you must have seen many fiestas running with 3 or even 2 wheel caps left (which used to come with the same type of wheel cap) and secondly i would suggest you to stay away from the aftermarket (chinese) wheel caps as they are prone to be broken even with a small hit and may get cracked if you overtight your nuts even by a small angle,better get the wheel caps that came as oe on punto/linea or upgrade to alloys (your best bet);)