1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Current Linea T-Jet or Next-gen Linea Petrol?

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by edurgesh, Dec 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    The warranty starts from the date of sale. i.e, invoice date is the sale date which is the valid document here. So if your car was invoiced to you on the 31st of December 2013, the warranty starts from 31st December 2013.
    1 person likes this.
  2. edurgesh

edurgesh Novizio

Pune
    Thanks Krishna for the confirmation. After seeing all that mess, I could not trust even a word from them.
  3. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    That was unfortunate edurgesh ; my experience with pandit auto was quite good.
    Regarding tyres I am sticking to oem's. I am satisfied with them.
    All the best for your Jet!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. khoj

khoj Amatore

Dilli
    Invoice is about the only thing here that the dealer can change on their own.

Further how do they intend to get the RC rectified without first changing the invoice especially one with a finance HP on it.

Insurance company can issue an endorsement to reflect the corrections but in case of a claim they will verify all details against the RC and the original invoice and in case of a mismatch they will refuse any & all claims.

Get them to start by correcting the invoice followed by other documents. You should not suffer because they have a duffer on data entry duty lorded over by an even bigger duffer (read supervisor, Manager, General Manager as the case may be).

5. edurgesh

edurgesh Novizio

Pune
    Thanks Abhishek. For the time being I'm also continuing with the OEM tyres only.

Thanks khoj. I also thought the same thing that the invoice should be the first and easiest thing to be changed by the dealer. They were saying since it's already generated it cannot be regenerated, but they can correct the mistakes with the help of whitener with sign and dealer stamp. I'm not sure if that's true but hope that should suffice.
  6. edurgesh

edurgesh Novizio

Pune
    Finally got the delivery of my T-Jet !!! :D

Yesterday I went again and they had corrected all the mistakes in the invoice and extended warranty doc, got the endorsement for the insurance. RC will be also corrected once we receive that. And this time car was spotless clean inside out! :)

IMG_0711.jpg

Just got the T-Jet illuminated door sills and mud flaps fitted for the time being. Now need to get some floor mats at the earliest, otherwise the beige carpet will get dirty in no time.

Planning to get the 3M Nomad door mats tomorrow. Can someone from Pune please suggest a good 3M store in Pune? The nearest from my home is the one near Magarpatta City. How is that; has anyone got any work done from there?

Thanks!
    7 people like this.
  7. Shri1972

Shri1972 Amatore

Pune
    Congratulations !! No idea about Magarpatta 3M store . I had been to Apte road .

8. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats edurgesh , finally you got your jet!!
    Do start a ownership thread with lots of pics .
    Happy Tjetting !!

9. edurgesh

edurgesh Novizio

Pune
    Thanks Shrinivas! I got the 3M Nomad mats fitted in my car.

Thanks Abhishek! Yes finally I got my car after the initial delay. :)
    Definitely, I'll create an ownership thread in few days with pictures.
  10. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Congratulations edurgesh,finally you got keys of your T-Jet.
    Nice pic,Post loads of pics with buying,ownership & dealership review.
    Happy Driving.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.