1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Current Fiat Service Situation in Hyderabad - Why should we suffer

Discussion in 'Pre service query' started by ibsr, May 11, 2013.

1. shivraj5624

shivraj5624 Amatore

Belgaum, Karnataka
    belgaum
    Linea 1.3
    Even i have a problem with TASS at my place. i am waiting for FASS to open near by(HUBLI)..The TASS are the worst at my place so careless. But my second car will always be a FIAT. Well patience is the key. I have see the Non FIAT cars treated very badly. Don't be under an impression that you can be a happy customer if gone away from FIAT. i have faced enough with my WagonR and also had a bad experience while booking Verna.
    Just wait for a few days.
  2. Pramit

Pramit Amatore

Hyderabad
    more or less , sums it up perfectly ! :) I mean , in this time and age where MNCs are rushing in to tap the markets and woo the Indian consumers .. ye humare Italian bhai bandhu apni purani mastaani chaal se nahi nikal paa rahe.

And the car these days , there is so much electronics in there that you dont want to give it to a non-authorized mechanic shops.
    Last edited: May 23, 2013
  3. PankajJoshi

PankajJoshi Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Linea 1.4
    Got another call from FIAT for some warranty stuff. Second service center in Hyderabad will come up around September this year.
  4. Madan

Madan

Hyderabad
    Horrible... Pathetic...that's what the service in Hyderabad service center right now. Really I had a worst experience with this service center. Completely unprofessional and inexperienced guys. God save them (Fiat car owners?).
    People are running away from buying Fiat cars due to their service infrastructure and quality.
  5. PankajJoshi

PankajJoshi Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Linea 1.4
    Got a call from 040-40165353. A new FIAT service center coming operational near Hafeezpet from Feb 20th. In the lane next to petrol bunk between Allwyn cross roads and closer flyover. I was occupied with something else during the call, so don't remember the name of the company that is bringing up this service center. But certainly not AV or Butta.
    1 person likes this.
  6. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    That would be Ankita Motors.