1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Current Fiat Service Situation in Hyderabad - Why should we suffer

Discussion in 'Pre service query' started by ibsr, May 11, 2013.

1. good to know that fiat has updated its website...but still hyderabad is not listed

Just because we are in TFI.. we are aware of the happenings ... imagine a non-member.. his/her only source of information is the local service center where he / she regularly goes or the website or the customer care... isn't not???!!
    Last edited: May 17, 2013
  2. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    I think to some extent, ppl will dig out the information required when there is need. One always have Fiat website, RSA, Customer service nos for help required to a not so informed customer. Everything will be alright in some time.

Being in the TFI we could help fellow non members using Fiats by asking them not to panic but plan their services well ahead in time to ensure they dont face issues for regular servicing. For emergency, they should always keep the RSA and customer service number in hand.

During times of change, planning always helps for a smooth transition. Be it the COMPANY or INDIVIDUALS
  3. Looks like the time when anuroop used to operate is back. No counter sale etc. may be you should gets parts from kava and approach an independent fiat qualified technician outside to alleviate the present misery till a second ASC is functional.
  4. macky

macky Amatore

Planning a service in advance is fine but did FIAT make an effort in communicating that to the customers??
  5. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    Agreed!! This is some they could/should do. Fiat had communicated to customer about TATA-FIAT breakup and till when the cars would be serviced i.e. until Mar 31, 2013 in the existing TASS and new FASS will take over from April 1, 2013. Also they have communicated that in areas where FASS is yet to come up, the existing TASS will continue servicing vehicles till Sept 2013

I don't know about other cities, but bangalore is getting 3 SC.
    Vecto already operational but heavily loaded.
    KHT to open in few days time( before month end as told by SE of Fiat Caffe - KHT)
    Aadya - not sure but soon :)
    Last edited: May 17, 2013
  6. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Even in cities where FIAT has opened its own service centres, the situation is quite bad. Lots of cars, no spare parts, very limited numbers of technicians.
  7. Pramit

Pramit Amatore

Hyderabad
    First this whole FIAT - TATA fiasco ... and now this breaking up of the JV and all that stuff. One thing is for certain - the FIAT customers/enthusiasts got taken for a ride ! I had to keep up with for 3 years with shoddy service that Malik provided and now have to wait for a month to get my car serviced , I mean come on , that is a joke ! FIAT - TATA was at least better than NO Service at all. I think I am done with this bullshit that FIAT is giving me ... as soon as I have some decent money I am gonna get myself a new car and it's definitely not going to be a FIAT. Neither would I advise anyone to buy a FIAT. For all the hopefuls , all the best - all I wish is FIAT get their act together ( actually its pretty late already ). With just two models for the past 4 - 5 years and amazingly crap service - they are actually throwing shit at our face ... but we being the 'resilient' of all people in world bear with it.
    1 person likes this.
  8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Keep patience dude for another one year.

at that time, hope not to see you all the time in the service centre due to more service networks of whatever brand.
  9. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Not likely. I have been hearing this for the last 1 year. Not any more.
  10. PankajJoshi

PankajJoshi Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Linea 1.4
    I had called FIAT yesterday for an escalation of charging for spare covered under warranty. I was told that the second service center in Hyderabad will be live in another month. No location and date yet though.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Fully agree. I did not even think for FIAT while buying second car recently.

yuN hi gar rota raha 'GHalib' to e-ehle jahaaN, deKHna in bastiyoN ko tum ke weeraaN ho gayee.....Time is changing. It's no longer the days of tying the knot for life. If it suffocates, there is an exit path - "divorce"
    1 person likes this.