1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Crowdfunding TFI?

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Improvements' started by amogh, Dec 20, 2013.

1. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Fiat has already knowingly-unknowingly benefitted a lot ! There would have been mass customer agitations and dharnas for want of spares and service support etc. :evilsmile

The thought though as you mentioned surely must have crossed many TFIans mind. :D
    2 people like this.
  2. s.rahus

s.rahus Novizio

Chennai
    Count me in too!!

I think we should seriously think about ads too, as they are going to be good, persistent source of income and will help us in the long run.

Cheers,
    U S
  3. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
  4. mahesh.bandel

mahesh.bandel Amatore

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    As discussed and confirmed earlier, I too choose to stand for TFI in any sort of financial requirements.

Sent from my A111 using Tapatalk
  5. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Very good initiative Amogh, Just the right way to keep a non ad funded forum going, otherwise it will be difficult at some stage for any promoter. The time has come and you have named it rightly, crowdfunding as TFI is a non profit forum. Count me in. You have made beginning and I hope this initiative does not lose steam and is propelled to its purpose.

Abdul
    1 person likes this.
  6. nithin.v

nithin.v Amatore

I am in...
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    I am also ready to jump into the bandwagon. :)
  8. RKK

RKK Amatore

Mumbai
    Good thought Amogh. Count me in.
  9. Lunafiatic

Lunafiatic Amatore

Pune-Mumbai-Pune
    It's a great thought Amogh. I am sure that this thought must have crossed minds of many fellow TFIans. However, having said that, we really need to be sure what we are planning to achieve here. It would be really helpful to understand the long term goals. Funding is not an issue. I am sure there are many of us who are waiting with their hands in their pockets, to pull out some money and contributing towards TFI. Could you please elaborate a bit on the roadmap so as to get a clear understanding of what it is that you are planning. It will not only help us think towards a common goal but also attract someone who would not have contributed otherwise. In short, it would increase the count of potential contributors.
    5 people like this.
  10. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Good Idea :). Count me in.