1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Crossed 1500 Kms on my TJet

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by pvsuryap, Dec 21, 2010.

1. eyeguy

When I booked the tjet plus I thought better ground clearance than anhc was oine of the plus points.
    Gonna get the car on 6th jan and now you guys have got me worried a bit.
    Been dring the santro for 5 yrs an GC hasn't been much of an issue except over nasty breakers.
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

eyeguy, dont worry bout the ground clearance. It is good generally except nasty breakers as you mentioned. I recently went on a trip to rajasthan and someof the speedbrakers there were absolutely ridicolous and less said about the potholes the better. The Jet din have much probles ecxept a couple of times and beleive me, any car would have bottomed out on those. You just have to be careful with the speeds u handle them. Njoy the beauty and always drive safe.
  3. pvsuryap

pvsuryap Amatore

It is a plus point. Better than before.. at the same time. It can be slightly better.
    There is no need to worry. The pleasure of driving this baby is worth every penny. Hope this helps.
  4. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Linea T-Jet
    @rajen - Yes if u see the road it will be flat as u go near it will mount as speed breaker. :(
    Of course it better than other sedan cars in road which will hit the bottom like rock. this one just touches.
    @tjetdriver as per service manual its 5K KMs or 6 months.Before it was 3 mnths but now they have updated but dealers didnt.
    @psuryap.There are 2 big Protection bars at bottom of chasis and big protection for front enjine dont worry.
  5. VHR

I have recently completed running in of my t jet plus and drove it over really bad roads with lot of pot holes and extremely trouble some speed bumps. But did not find any problem with GC. I think it is the driving style.