1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Crime Against Logic - My Fiat Linea T-Jet +

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by carwatcher, May 26, 2012.

1. carwatcher

carwatcher

Goa
    It was done at Nuvem.
    I think why I have said that they are not capable because I have not yet seen their Fatorda workshop. I really want to see that one now especially after seeing Ford's new workshop at Verna where I get my Fusion serviced.
    But if one goes by the washing and cleaning performance, he/she can deduce that it wasn't upto the mark. I don't know whether I did right or wrong but I mentioned 2-3 times about the washing not done properly to the cleaners directly and didn't raise any issue as I simply have no energy to argue again and again. I requested to clean the seats, etc but the standard reply is they are clean though I can still show the dirt and sand particles even now. I think I have to take it to some dedicated service station or still better do it myself like few of my friends do.
    I filled the feedback form and came back quietly.

PS : Any update on Goa meet.
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2012
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Till now I asked them not to clean my Punto. I used to clean and make it shine like a mirror just before giving for service.
    The reason is after seeing this they will have some care in handling the car(a hope). At least they should give it back with the same condition. Another reason is to avoid swirl marks from their universal towel. If we ask them to vacuum clean they will surely give new marks on my leather seat, dash or body. Better solution I found is free the car from TASS washing.

The service center at Nuvem doesn't look neat. For example the Maruti service center at Chicalim is very neat. How is the ford service center at verna? Do they have sales alo there. There are very few fusion in Goa. I might have spotted your in panjim. :)
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2012
  3. carwatcher

carwatcher

Goa
    Today I filled the full tank petrol after 1st Servicing. Mileage reported during this full tank to previous full tank - 12.85 KMPL. Method of calculation : On-board computer 50% AC - 70% Highway like Driving (incl Ghats)
  4. carwatcher

carwatcher

Goa
    Hi All,
    I had added one gadget to the Jet. Its Garmin Nuvi2465 GPS Navigator. I bought it from fellow TFIian Toruk_Macto.
    To be honest I had not researched much on GPS till now, but at the same time always want to buy one as I would like to have one in Goa as sometimes one can get lost easily here.
    First impression is nice as it is really easy to set-up and having good features.
    I updated it with the latest maps yesterday and had installed it in the car.
    Any suggestions/tips as to get the most out of it from experts are highly welcome.
    I had fixed it on the RHS at the top of the front windshield (just below the sun-visor) as I found the location least interfering with the front view.
    Thanks Toruk_Macto, the product is working just perfect and is in pristine condition.
    1 person likes this.
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    It is a good product. I am placing it below RVM.