1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Crime Against Logic - My Fiat Linea T-Jet +

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by carwatcher, May 26, 2012.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Agree with Sun.
    Personally, I also feel that Linea will be more elegant without the emblem :).
  2. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    Remove that Fiat emblem from the bonnet man, that's hideous!
    It would probably go with a very long luxury sedan, but even then it may be an overkill.
  3. carwatcher

carwatcher

Goa
    My CAR's FE (Fuel Efficiency)

From last tankful : 11.65 KMPL
    Method of calculating : Car's on-board computer with Trip meter reset to 0 at the fuel station.
    Driving : 100 in Goa i.e. 66.67% Highway 33.33% City
    This includes one 150 km trip to Chorla Ghats. (60kms. on Ghat type roads)

FE during last to last tankful : 12.5 KMPL
  4. Loki

Loki

True. Even Mercedes does that. The Mercedes Star emblem is available on all regular mercedes cars but the Sports/ AMG versions have the Star Logo on the Grille! The TJet is oriented towards Sporty driving/ handling, so...
  5. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    What FE do you get with only city driving?
  6. carwatcher

carwatcher

Goa
    In Goa there is no thing called city driving. No traffic signals and most of the roads are like highways and any jam, etc. takes place on highway only.
    My city driving is restricted to whenever I visit Panaji.
    So if going by city driving parameters my city driving constitutes 5-10% max. The mileage there may be 8-10 KMPL IMHO.

When I visit Mumbai or other cities, the car in which I am travelling stops 10-20 times in a distance of 5-10 Kms while in Goa, during 95% of our journeys whether small (4-5 kms.) or big (Airport runs of 35-40 kms.) the car generally stops not even once. So I really get surprised when I am driving in other cities. Goa has spoiled me.:D
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2012
  7. Cashier

Cashier Amatore

Mumbai
    The emblem on the hood does not look good, please do not miss-understand, she is a beauty the emblem does not go with it....
  8. carwatcher

carwatcher

Goa
    Today I removed the emblem. It was fixed Just Like That and was removed Just Like That. 3M tape came-off easily.
    1 person likes this.
  9. carwatcher

carwatcher

Goa
    Yesterday I got the First Service done for my T-Jet.
    I have nothing extraordinary to write about. As I visited the dealership after a gap of six months, it felt nice to meet the staff and they were generally very courteous.
    But at the same time, the level of service was ordinary. Anyways, in the first service, the car needs to be only 'checked', they did that part normally. The quality of exterior wash and cleaning can be rated 4 or 5 at the best and interior cleaning can be best rated as 2 or 3 on a scale of 10. But I must mention, I strongly feel they are not capable as well as equipped to do a better job, so how would they do it. The workshop looks like a makeshift arrangement, without proper tools, hydraulic jack, etc. One has to see it to believe it. Add to it the Goan attitude where everything is expected to take care on its own. No Enthusiasm, proactiveness, etc. whatsoever.

The bill amount came to Zero and aptly so as I was 0% happy after getting back my car. Next servicing due after 15000 KMS or 1 year.
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2012
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Where did you get it done? At nuvem or at Fatorda? First service can be done at dealership also since there is only a check up?

I hope 0% happy was a typo;)