1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Crime Against Logic - My Fiat Linea T-Jet +

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by carwatcher, May 26, 2012.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I had mixed experiences in TASS at Goa. Last service was good. Fiat should seriously think of a new showroom in Goa. The TASS at Fatorda is too difficult to access from North Goa and also the place is too crowded. Some times along with service they give free scratches also.
  2. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    If I ever move to Goa, I am getting myself that Jet. You are one lucky guy. That's a true enthusiast's car you have there and at that price; it's one hell of a deal. How many car owners in that price segment can look you in the eye and say "wanna race"? :redcar
  3. carwatcher

carwatcher

Goa
    When I had a word with someone in AIG, he told that they are going to open a separate showroom for Fiat in a year's time.
    I personally feel that with the kind of staff they are operating, it would be better if a new dealership is opened by someone else. But saying that, isn't it true that the general attitude in this part of country is not service oriented so who can assure that the other guy would be better. All the dealerships I have visited Ford, Honda, Mahindra 2-wheelers, Honda 2-wheelers, Bajaj 2 wheelers have exactly the same problem.
    In case you are not aware the T-Jets are available at a whopping 2.36 lac discount. You may get it in Chennai for equal or lesser price than what I got it for. But Petrol prices are one big question.
  4. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    Hahaha. I am aware that it is available at more or less the price I paid for my 90HP but the price of Petrol in Chennai would just kill me:shocked
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    The worst service that I felt was in VW Goa. Each one of the staff thinks they are a white collar executive and we are below them.
    I don't know how it is now?
  6. SAF_RoadWarrior

SAF_RoadWarrior Amatore

USA
    USA
    Linea 1.4
    I got my T-JET door sil after 3 months of placing order/two months after delivery of the car.
  7. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    OT, how do you place an order?
    I am missing a mud flap and the power windows regulator needs to be replaced but TASS told me they have ordered. Don't I need to pay for it? How can I be sure they have actually ordered it?
  8. carwatcher

carwatcher

Goa
    AFAIK TASS is infamous for making Fiat customer's experience as horrible as possible (they even screw their own customers royally).
    First of all they don't have centralised data base and logistics system. Then they don't check the availability with the other dealer in the same locality (where its there, in Goa there is only one dealer). Then even if they order, they intentionally place order for few items in the list if there are more items than one, or place the order wrong, etc. In other words, they don't have proper inventory management system, then the intention to serve is lacking, all in all it is very poor. There is no word as "deadline" in their dictionary.
    Now as far as I am concerned, as I mentioed few posts earlier, I have a second home in Mumbai, I call up the dealers and check if the product is available off the shelf (T-Jet illuminated door sills), then I send someone to that showroom with cash and the same person couriers it to me via overnight bus. As regards installation, the incompetent dealership in Goa (AIG) wasted my 10 days but couldn't install it and finally I had to get it installed by some local mechanic, which turned out to be very very good.
    1 person likes this.
  9. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    I will go around tomorrow searching for Door Sils and Door Protector to at least 2 out of 3 TASS here. Thanks for the tip.
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I saw it available with VST. Mr. Krishnan is the parts manager there. You can also call him and get it confirmed before going there. It is also available in TAFE.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.