1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Crime Against Logic - My Fiat Linea T-Jet +

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by carwatcher, May 26, 2012.

1. Arryan

Arryan Regolare

Bhilai
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats for the new car. It is an absolute beast on the road.
    BTW - I do remember the same thread (I mean the heading) most probably in Team BHP. I may be wrong, but I have seen the same heading before.

I fully agree with this. I just had to decide against this car only because of the spiralling petrol prices.
  2. carwatcher

carwatcher

Goa
    Why remember only the title of the thread when you can remember the thread writer and car (photos) as well.:D
    Last edited: May 29, 2012
  3. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Congratulations

TJet+ is the best powerful VFM sedan available today.

Wish you happy miles.

Thank you
    Vasu
  4. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Congrats man, it sure is the best car you probably get under 10L.

I wish I was in Goa, would have made a buy without any second thoughts.
  5. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    if my Dad or me owned an oil rig i would surely have bought the Tjet +
    (I would definitely have had an M5 but i would always have my heart open for Tjet)
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I know that the statement is related to diesel vs petrol but the people read that will get a feeling that Tjet has lower FW which is not at all correct. Tjet is as good as honda city in FE. :D
  7. Arryan

Arryan Regolare

Bhilai
    Linea 1.3
    The heading is really catchy, that is why I remember it.
  8. carwatcher

carwatcher

Goa
    Either I am not getting the point or you.
    Its very much me and you can check my Handle (username), Avatar and the car pics on T-BHP (in case not done earlier). That's why I wrote that you can check the car on T-BHP.
    Anyway if you go through few ownership reports, almost all are exactly same as mentioned on T-BHP and prompted me to write mine.
    I see nothing wrong in that.
    Last edited: May 30, 2012
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    How was your dealer experience? Which is the place in B&W photos? Near Mapusa?
  10. carwatcher

carwatcher

Goa
    Good you asked that. It is getting from Good to Bad to Worse day by day.
    Typical Back-up plan is take the car to Ratnagiri for any service issues. Though I have not needed it and "praying" that apart from usual service I don't have to visit them but have atleast talked to three guys whose experience is just horrible to say the least. So much so that they have completely stopped taking their car to them. I have second home in Mumbai so tried my level best to buy the car from there, even paid the advance but cancelled it due to Entry-tax in Goa or had to pay Octroi in Mumbai or pay 10K to 15K if regd the car (No address proof other than in Mumbai) in MH to save the Octroi. Sorry to say but I didn't wan't to buy a new car in Goa and it was not even the last option with me but somehow had to do that and now I am proven right day by day. I have even decided NEVER to buy a new car again anywhere in India.:(
    Yes, the place is near Mapusa (Vacant field just after Mahindra (DPC Motors) showroom slope).
    Nice catch.
    Last edited: May 30, 2012
    1 person likes this.