1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

CRBOSCH PETE'S tuning box

Discussion in 'Engine and Drivetrain' started by Angad a anand, Oct 5, 2014.

1. Angad a anand

Angad a anand Timido

Pune
    Hi Angad Anand here I had a query , I am getting a petes tuning box but it's was for the swift vdi , the thing he is selling it and my query is would it work in my Punto MJD 90 HP with out an hassle ?? Plz revert as need to take decision.
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    The tuning box could work with minor change of settings. The best is to send an email to Petes box guys.

However, technically a remap is a much better option, like wolfmoto remap which is opted by many TFIans.
    Angad a anand likes this.
  3. Angad a anand

Angad a anand Timido

Pune
    I m actually looking for a plug and play support And wolfmoto remaps wil be permanent I guess
  4. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    I doubt it. Contact Pete's for advice, they may help you change settings if possible, for a fee? Am no expert on this but if I am not mistaken the WolfMap leaves you with the option of reverting to the stock map on demand, no? Check the recent thread on that here.

cheers
    Angad a anand likes this.
  5. Angad a anand

Angad a anand Timido

Pune
    Thanks mate will check .
  6. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Yes as Prabhjot says, since maps are selectable stock map is always an option you could use regularly along with few other selectable options. It is programmed that way.