1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Crafted for a True Fan - Me (My Fiat Punto 1.3 MJD 90HP)

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by SankalpDesai, Jul 26, 2011.

1. SankalpDesai

SankalpDesai Timido

Pune
    Thanks gurjinder.

Yes, after 1000 kms I can already feel the smoothness settling in. Need to drive more and more and more... :)
  2. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Loved reading your review, buying experience, and of course, the pictures!
    Wish you many more happy (s)miles ahead!
  3. SankalpDesai

SankalpDesai Timido

Pune
    Sure Ravi. Will try my best to keep it updated. Would require lots of ideas and advice from forum members on the maintenance and upkeep of my car. Apollo Acceleres are really good. Never felt imcompetent on the highways.

Thanks Kedar. Waiting to see your Punto as well. I have influenced one friend of mine to go for the Punto. He lives in Ahmedabad. :)

teky, good to be a part of this forum. Feeling very happy. Now, need to extend this happiness by meeting fellow Fiatians personally.

Hey Grandeur, thank you very much. I'm trying my best to keep it under limits. But as mentioned, I have to travel between Mumbai-Pune frequently and the car engine gaining a little smoothness already, it is difficult to hold my horses (and Punto's too). Will abide by the rules though for a long term tension-free ownership.

Kedar, see the last reply.

Thanks Grey_Hound. I am really happy with the car's performance. My initial grudges are a thing of the past and new problems have replaced them. Colour maintenance, Running-in the car within the prescribed limits, etc. Hope this stage too shall pass peacefully.

That's a very useful resource for starters, like me.
  4. steetsmart

steetsmart Timido

gr8 review Sankalp... I too got my Punto 90 hp Tuscon wine on 4th Aug... and the car is dream to drive