1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

crack in tyre....

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by arunfbtr, Sep 11, 2013.

1. aashish_19

aashish_19 Amatore

Noida
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Why back? I mean our car is FWD and new tyre should go with front side as old tyre are prone to burst or loose air at some of the point and you might have difficulty in steering.

Overall i mean that new tyre can witstand the bump, pothole , any major cut which old can't.

Please do correct me if my point is wrong :confused or i misunderstood the above. :anyone
  2. viveksonkhla

viveksonkhla Amatore

Noida, India
    NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    This damage to the tire is common on Indian roads... your Tyre wall has been damaged while this tyre was being used as a primary tyre on your car... there is nothing ou can do about it.. jsut get it repaired if possible and use it as a spare tyre ..
  3. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Rear wheels are not connected to your steering wheel, which makes it extremely difficult to judge their grip while driving. So for your safety, always fit new, or the least worn, tyres to the rear wheel positions to ensure:

• Better control in emergency braking or tight corners
    • Less risk of losing control of your vehicle, especially on wet surfaces
    • Better road holding, particularly in difficult situations, whether your car is front or rear wheel drive

Rajan
  4. arunfbtr

arunfbtr Timido

kalpakkam
    dear friend...thanks a lot for ur valuable words(sorry for the delay in reply)
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 9, 2015 ---
    dear friend...thanks a lot for ur valuable words(sorry for the delay in reply)may b gone into pot holes without knowingly.....now all the tyres are changed with bridgestone...
    dear friend...thanks a lot for ur valuable words(sorry for the delay in reply).....now all the tyres are changed with bridgestone...
    dear friend...thanks a lot for ur valuable words(sorry for the delay in reply).....now all the tyres are changed with bridgestone...