1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Could this be the new Fiat Linea?

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Pankaj Badola, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Hey Guys, i am new member of the FIAT family and became so by buying FIAT Linea MJD Emotion BNW in October. I have been hearing some rumors and have read a few articles around the facelift linea. I came across these pictures of fiat siena (Linea is derived from that car) in Brazil. Could our new liena look like this?
  2. Narayan

Narayan Regolare

Welcome Aboard Pankaj.

I dont think the new linea will look like this, and i believe this is the new refreshed Siena series.
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    If the Fiat India get this Siena CNG, it will change the Auto Sector......
  4. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

It's about Linea upgrade not degrade...Siena is looking ugly here.
  5. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

yucks. if this would be a linea upgrade then you better grab the old ones right now.

not only this i would buy all the old stock and start selling them in black later after this launch :) lol
    5 people like this.
  6. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Yaaa , front looks very odd , current linea looks very gorguos , even does not need facelift( just need upgrade the interior materials)
  7. wat was that!!!! :O
    it must be sound mechanically, but going by the looks front end is ___
    rear seems nice though!
  8. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Guys , little off topic.
    Are u seen new facelifted honda city (ugliest looks ever) ,its has low kurb weight than punto 1.4 ( 1115 vs 1095 for city)
    this shows fiats arw built strongly and used heavier materials than this crap.
  9. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

This is Sienna. I bet the old one still looks fantabolus :)

Old Palio is classy, new one does not stand a chance on the ramp, same with the Sienna
  10. Thanks Narayan....even i do not think this would be the refreshed linea that we have been hearing about....from what i know, the new linea will be more or less same as the current one...with minor changes to the interiors....i guess even the lower models will get some features like usb port and the color of the central console could be changed along with improved ground clearance....

It will be interesting to see if the increased ground clearance is due to bigger profile tyres like Tjet or they have done something to the suspension...