1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Cost of Front Bumper.

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by cristovarghese, May 6, 2011.

1. A careless motorcycle driver tore off a portion of the front bumper of my Punto Emotion MultiJet. :(

Can anyone tell me what is the cost of replacing the front bumper ? I am in Bangalore and I am taking it to Concorde Motors (opp. Christ College) today. I feel so bad, the car is just one month old.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Even I have to replace my bumper, may be sometime next week.
    When I enquired, at the time of Fiat camp, the cost is ~3K, + 3K for painting.

I will wait for your update.
  3. @Ravi,

Why do you need to repaint ?? I guess they would replace the whole front bumper in one go.. I hope the spares are readily available. I can't stand the sight of my car in such a shape....
  4. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The bumper comes in black color, and it has to be re-painted in your car's color.
    The item should be available, I think.
  5. Oh I see ... So it's around 6K... Thanks Ravi ... I am out of town for the weekend, so I will leave the car with them and collect it back probably on Tuesday. I will update this thread with the price details
  6. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    See, do try to negotiate on these items (specially painting). There is no fixed price for painting etc. so try a bit.
  7. Thanks for the tip, Ravi... Sure will do the negotiating part ...
  8. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    3k is good price for punto bumper. the palio ones costs 10k
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Is the Hit so bad that you need to change the Bumper itself, How did it happen, is the Bumper ready available in stock did you check for it, How much did the negotiation come to.
  10. @Tony

The bumper was torn. I was crossing over to the main road when the bike guy just sped across and tore the front bumper. If it was a hit it would have been still ok and not caused much damage. But this is like it just tore away like paper. Nothing happened to the bike guy.... he did not even fall.. I am not sure if they have already have the stock. Need to check.