1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

cost of driver side RVM ..

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by sushil_mudgil, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Could some body pls confirm me the cost of driver side RVM mirror ( For Emotion / white ) and Casing ...

Broke it while trying to save a COW in night ...:A:A:A

Nainital 121.jpg
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2011
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    i think you just lost the cap of rvrm, if so, it comes for

56rs + painting cost

welcome to indian roads :)
    you made the entry :D
  3. :lol::lol::lol: good thing is that car didn't lost the composure as dad was easily doing 80+ . he swerved to left and got off the road ...we were driving in night and a truck was on our back so, didn;t braked that hard too...

it was only after RVM was broken that dad realised that he was doing 80 + ...in his words " Car main speed ka to pata hi nahin chalta ..mujhe laga main 60 par huin" remember he has learned driving Army NISSAN's / jonga's

has lost MIRROR as well ....i think it will cost me 300 rs ...
  4. 56 rs is pretty cheap. Painting would cost a bit but still its cheap.
    Good that Fiat has the option to change only the ovrm cap. I have seen Skoda's where the entire ovrm has to be changed which costs you a bomb.
  5. prihir

prihir Amatore

Jamnagar
    Cost of both (mirror and cover )around 245 rs. with out paint. in my case colur was tuscan wine so it may costaliar than white. i did pay 350 rs. for it. i think you may pay rs. 150 for it

BR.
  6. I need the mirror only.
    In my place small birds started pecking the mirror and poor things during the process made scratches onto the mirror and broke their beaks also I guess.
    The impressions they made are deep and those are filled with blood stains
  7. thanks for the info guys , so i am looking at expense of approx 500 -600 including painting the cover.

i am thinking of replacing both the OVRM's covers with Black and preserve the originals . I am a new driver and surely will break them more than once....the stuck out really wide on road ..
  8. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    @Sushil: Be it a black or be it a white, it would cost the same if they are painted :D Ya if you want to keep in raw form, then its different matter.
    Also why to fear around this small issues, things would go wrong if they have too, stop worrying about it, enjoy your car and believe me you would be more safe and sane driver, then a person who would be worried about being new driver :D

And afterall we have bought insurances too to handle all this, accumulate all your minor works and go for it in one go :D
  9. prihir

prihir Amatore

Jamnagar
    @sushil: viny is right. enjoy your car driving.

BR.
  10. nrohan

nrohan

Pune
    It would cost ~ Rs 240/-
    My driver side mirror fell off while driving.
    Placed it recent fiat service camp.