1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Cost for Cabin Light Setup (with Blue&Me Microphone)

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by paritosh, Dec 14, 2011.

1. paritosh

paritosh

Pune
    Any idea for the cost for In-cabin head lamp unit in the Emotion Pack.
    My Blue and Me Microphone has gone kaput..

Does it make sense to open it to check and repair?
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2011
  2. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    Paritosh, how did the mic go bad?

As for me, everytime I talk to people over bluetooth they complain that they're struggling to hear me or the voice is very low... so I want to check to see if the mic isn't covered up with dust or its obstructed...If anyone has had similar problems suggestions would be great! is it possible to extend the mic towards drive side?
  3. Bhavan

Bhavan Timido

Bangalore
    I am facing the same problem. Did you get a resolution? Please provide details.
  4. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    Fiat Grande Punto Roof Light & Boot Light

Says Rs. 3877.

If i were in the same situation, i would get a nice after market mic, Strip some stock wiring to install it and enjoy the awesome voice quality rather than spending that much money and getting the pathetic OEM mic again.

Now i know that people will start talking about warranty, I would say that the SC guys will never notice this in their lifetime. I personally will show it to them myself and still make sure they don't complain about my warranty, but that's me.