1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

cosmetic touch ups of punto 90 HP- planned.

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by sathishgv, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  2. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I m not able to find it out...cant find this keychain! can you pm me the ebay link pls.
  3. sathishgv

sathishgv Regolare

Paradip, odisha
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Looks good. Will think about that. Thank you. Well i am skeptical about the sticker job in MG. I am unable to imagine any color that will go with MG. If there is a color then it should be white and with all those chrome in the body i doubt that white will match them. Anyways, i will think of it and also i need to search for a good sticker shop in orissa, near my place.

I was searching ebay to post a link for you but i think the item has been sold out. You can try contacting them through ebay, they reply quick and they are nice to deal with. Even i have given full rating for them on ebay.

Guys while i was pasting the chrome strip i noticed that my front RH side door is not in line with the rear RH door. It is slightly protruding, i may say. I have not noticed all these years:A . Is that an serious issue or it can be solved easily.
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2013
  4. sathishgv

sathishgv Regolare

Paradip, odisha
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Was going through ebay link provided by ganges and found this
    FIAT GRANDE PUNTO CHROME FRONT GRILLE TRIM SET STAINLESS STEEL MESH BADGED 05+ | eBay

Just curious about how it will look in my MG punto.........:evil:. Well they have a debadged one too. But they say that it is not for 2009+ models. They may be talking about cars in Europe. The front looks exactly the same as in our indian version of punto. May be experts can throw some light on this.

puntochromebadgedgrillelisting1.jpg
    2 people like this.
  5. sathishgv

sathishgv Regolare

Paradip, odisha
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Now its time for my punto to have some "BLING" factor, a mild one ofcourse. Its diwali time and i am planning to give my punto some "sparkling lights". Ordered the part and once the job is done i will post the details with pics. Till then keep guessing..........;)
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2013
  6. DRL, hope I am right.
    1 person likes this.
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
  8. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

IMO, it would look awesome on Hip Hop Black, Oceanic Blue, Tuscan wine and Exotica Red in that order. In white, it would just hide.
  9. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Yep i had the same thought too, but then painting it with black (have black spray paint with me) popped up suddenly or worst case will get it painted in a local shop some where.
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2013
  10. sathishgv

sathishgv Regolare

Paradip, odisha
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    correct but to some extent.

Forgot medium grey :punch, i think it will look good if not awesome as on hip hop black.

Zen, I think the supplier has color options you can get it from them. But the cost, as per the link, with postal charges works out to around 115 GBP that is somewhere near 12000/-
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2013